• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Must Haves to Bring to Conference?

In summary, the conference will provide you with knowledge and inspiration, but it is important not to get overwhelmed by the information and to focus on one or two actions that you can take right away. Bring a notebook and two note cards to keep you focused, a comfortable pair of shoes, clothes that are breathable in humid climates, a chef's badge to recognize fellow attendees, business cards, a binder to organize information, a camera and extra batteries, spending money to help subsidize the cost of the conference,
Ooh, I'll add a pedometer to my packing list!

one of my non-pc items that I always pack are my lingerie bags and shoe bags... they are drawstring bags embroidered with either lingerie and a bra and undies or shoes and a cute pair of heels... Now when I see that TSA checked my bag I don't feel so worried that my undergarments are exposed to all!

I remember seeing NC binders that upline directors gave to their downline. It had stuff in it like the workshop highlight page and other tips. Does anyone have anything like this?Also, as soon as I type it up, I will post a NC survival pack that you can put together to give to your downline. I got mine at the first general session from my director. It was so cool because it made me feel special...of course, being in her box also did that :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sherri lynn
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
liljen19
  • cookingwithlove
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • raebates