• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Calls: What You Need to Know

In summary, a Director Call is a monthly conference call held for all Pampered Chef Directors, hosted by a member of the corporate team to provide important updates and information about the company. Only Directors can participate, and the date and time of the call are communicated in advance. Topics discussed include company updates, new products, sales strategies, and recognition of top performers, with time reserved for Q&A. Recordings of previous calls can be accessed on the Director Community website for up to 30 days.
amy07
I used to participate in FD calls. Do we get Director calls too? I always looked forward to them to get some new great info & training.:)

Your upline may provide them? My AD did one or two when I first promoted but then never again. My NED does them, too.

dannyzmom said:
Your upline may provide them? My AD did one or two when I first promoted but then never again. My NED does them, too.

Guess that means that there aren't any.:rolleyes:;)

None that are corporately sponsored. I go to my NED's Director meetings. :)

In the past year or so, HO has had two or three director conference calls where there were 5000+ people on the call. Usually it is to announce something to us first. Other than that, there aren't any like the FD calls.

Related to Director Calls: What You Need to Know

What is a Director Call?

A Director Call is a conference call that is held for all Pampered Chef Directors. These calls are typically hosted by a member of our corporate team and serve as a way for Directors to receive important updates and information about the company.

When are Director Calls held?

Director Calls are typically held once a month, although the frequency may vary depending on the needs of the company. The specific date and time of the call will be communicated to Directors in advance through email and our Director Community website.

Who can participate in Director Calls?

Only Pampered Chef Directors are able to participate in Director Calls. If you are not currently a Director, but are interested in becoming one, please reach out to your upline Director for more information about how to join our team.

What topics are typically discussed during Director Calls?

Director Calls cover a variety of topics that are relevant to our Directors, including company updates, new products, sales strategies, and recognition of top performers. We also reserve time for Q&A to address any questions or concerns that Directors may have.

How can I access recordings of previous Director Calls?

If you are unable to attend a Director Call, recordings are available on our Director Community website for up to 30 days after the call. Simply log in to the website and navigate to the "Director Calls" section to access the recordings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Koolotus
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • chefkathy