• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Director: What's the Password Now?

In summary, the New Director password is a unique password that is assigned to each new Director upon enrollment and is used to access the Director's website and resources for managing their Pampered Chef business. To reset or change the password, one can use the "Forgot Password" or "Change Password" links on the website. In case of forgetting the password and not having access to the associated email, one can contact Customer Care for assistance. It is important to note that the New Director password is case-sensitive.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
a new director get over here?

I know it's changed since we got here because the info is listed on CC but what is the "password" now?

no clue!!!!! I didn't realize it had changed...

just had an idea! Can she/you pm Deb or Greg from CS and ask????

It's the same as before. Tell them to go to the first page with a phrase in paranthesis at the bottom...it's still the first word...and it's still case sensitive. (I'm being too lazy at the moment to look it up on CC!)

Just a quick check...can consultants now see the Director Policies and Procedures?

now that you mention it I think they can~I saw a thread on CS that Janet referred someone with questions about Director benefits to CC.

Janet has said that she can see the director policies so they must be able to. I think that's good because it will give them incentive to promote and they can see what's ahead. I hate that so many things aren't told until needed. What's the saying? Need to know.

PS: Linda PM'd me the password she used so I am going to send that on to the person who was asking.

Related to New Director: What's the Password Now?

What is the New Director password?

The New Director password is a unique password assigned to each new Director upon enrollment. This password is used to access the Director's website and important resources for building and managing your Pampered Chef business.

How do I reset my New Director password?

To reset your New Director password, go to the Director's website and click on the "Forgot Password" link. You will be prompted to enter your email address and a new password will be sent to you via email.

Can I change my New Director password?

Yes, you can change your New Director password at any time by logging into the Director's website and clicking on the "Change Password" link. You will be asked to enter your current password and then create a new one.

What if I forget my New Director password and no longer have access to the email associated with my account?

If you forget your New Director password and no longer have access to the email associated with your account, please contact Customer Care for assistance. They will be able to help you reset your password.

Is my New Director password case-sensitive?

Yes, your New Director password is case-sensitive. This means that uppercase and lowercase letters are treated differently, so be sure to enter your password exactly as it was assigned or changed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedChefDebi
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • BethCooks4U