• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Conference Calls: What Service Do You Use?

In summary, there are various services available for free conference calls, such as Zoom, Skype, Google Meet, and FreeConferenceCall.com. Whether or not you need to download software depends on the specific service. The number of participants allowed also varies, with some services accommodating 10-15 participants and others allowing 100 or more. Most free conference call services do not have any additional fees, but some may offer paid upgrades or premium features. Whether or not you can record the conference call for later reference also depends on the service. It is recommended to check the features of each service before deciding on one for your conference call.
kisrae
Gold Member
I was wondering what service you use for free conference calls. I want to do a training call with my consultants

Thanks Bobbi.

I just signed up for it. Thank you so much

and I'm not sure which service to useHi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I highly recommend using FreeConferenceCall.com for your training call with your consultants. It's a reliable and user-friendly service that allows for up to 1,000 participants on a call at no cost to you. You can also record the call for future reference. I've used it for my own team meetings and it's been a great tool. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy conferencing!

What service do you use for free conference calls?

We use a variety of services for free conference calls, including Zoom, Skype, Google Meet, and FreeConferenceCall.com.

Do I need to download any software to use the service?

It depends on the service you choose. Some services may require you to download a small software program or app, while others can be accessed directly through your web browser.

How many participants can join a free conference call?

The number of participants allowed varies depending on the service you use. Some services have a limit of 10-15 participants, while others can accommodate up to 100 or more.

Are there any additional fees for using the service?

Most free conference call services do not have any additional fees. However, some may offer paid upgrades or premium features for an additional cost.

Can I record the conference call for later reference?

Again, this depends on the service you use. Some services may offer a recording feature, while others may not. It is important to check the features of each service before choosing one for your conference call.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • letmepamperu13
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
brandenc
  • annew