• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Conference Call Setup - Get Connected Now!

In summary, a free conference call setup is a service that allows multiple people to connect and communicate through a phone call at no cost. You can set up a free conference call using online platforms like Zoom, Google Meet, or Skype, which provide step-by-step instructions. The number of participants may vary depending on the platform, with some allowing up to 100 or more. You do not need any special equipment, but some platforms may require you to download their software or app. There are no additional fees for a free conference call, but some platforms may offer premium features for a fee. It is important to check the features and limitations of the platform before setting up the call.
Lisa2Boys
Anyone have a web link to setup Conference Calls that is free to use?

Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure if it's free but one that is talked about on the training cd's is Mr. Conference.com. I've never even been to the site so I don't know anything about it.

I just checked and it is FREE.

Thanks!:)

I use freeconference.com. It's the same as Mr. Conference. I've used both but use freeconference exclusively now.

My Director uses Freeconference.com too!

Perhaps once we are allowed to talk about the new products, we should set up a conference call for all of us here!

How fun would THAT be!!!!!

I can just imagine.

We'd all be talking at once - just like the MnG!

1. What is a free conference call setup?

A free conference call setup is a service that allows multiple people to connect and communicate through a phone call at no cost. This is commonly used for business meetings, team collaborations, and virtual events.

2. How do I set up a free conference call?

To set up a free conference call, you can use a variety of online platforms such as Zoom, Google Meet, or Skype. These platforms provide step-by-step instructions on how to create a call, invite participants, and manage the meeting.

3. Is there a limit to the number of participants in a free conference call?

The number of participants in a free conference call may vary depending on the platform you use. Some platforms have a limit of 50 participants while others can accommodate up to 100 or more. It is best to check with the specific platform for their participant limit.

4. Do I need special equipment for a free conference call?

No, you do not need any special equipment for a free conference call. As long as you have a phone or computer with a microphone and speaker, you can participate in the call. Some platforms may require you to download their software or app, but it is typically free and easy to use.

5. Are there any additional fees for a free conference call setup?

No, there are no additional fees for a free conference call setup. However, some platforms may offer premium features for a fee, such as recording the call, screen sharing, or adding more participants. It is important to check the features and limitations of the platform before setting up the call.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • KCPChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • letmepamperu13