• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Anyone Else Having Trouble Getting Into Pws/Customer Connection?

In summary, there could be a few reasons for trouble logging into PWS or Customer Connection, such as incorrect login credentials or unstable internet connection. To reset a forgotten password, click on the "Forgot Password" link and follow the instructions in the email received. PWS and Customer Connection can be accessed on a mobile device, but it's recommended to use a desktop or laptop for the best experience. To set up accounts for new consultants, use the provided ID and password and contact customer service if needed. If experiencing difficulties placing an order, ensure all desired items are in the cart and information is correct, or try clearing the browser's cache and cookies.
chefkathy
I want to send the free shipping email blast, but it won't connect! I keep getting an error message.

Grrrr!

Oh sure, as soon as I post this I was able to get in.

one of my consultants was having problems last night too

Is it just me or did the pull the email already??????

I am kind of upset, I made sure I sent out my email at 10am before I left for the morning/afternoon. When I got home I had the highest # of contact opt outs ever!!!! I was thinking what the heck, when I opened up one of the emails that was sent to my personal email account there were no graphics at all and the writing that was there was all jumbled. That explains the opt outs, I am trying to make sure they weren't just blocked by hotmail, but I think I might have to contact pampered chef, I don't want to send out a second email now, I still have my icontact account and Joy's newsletters, but I think if I send out anything else more people will just opt out.

I don't use PC's e-mails but heard from another loop that consultants have been experiencing an unusually high number of opt-outs. :(

Okay, maybe I'm stupid...but how are you seeing Opt-outs on this email blast for the free shipping? Where are you looking?

I get an email in my inbox that says contact op out and lists the name. Or you can go into your customer list online and sort it so it shows only the people who have opted out.

1. Why am I having trouble logging into PWS/Customer Connection?

There could be a few reasons why you are experiencing difficulty logging into PWS or Customer Connection. First, make sure you are using the correct login credentials and that your internet connection is stable. If you continue to have trouble, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or using a different browser. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. I forgot my password for PWS/Customer Connection. How can I reset it?

To reset your password for PWS or Customer Connection, click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You will be prompted to enter your email address associated with your account. Follow the instructions in the email you receive to reset your password. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I access PWS/Customer Connection on my mobile device?

Yes, you can access PWS and Customer Connection on your mobile device by using a web browser. However, for the best user experience, we recommend accessing it on a desktop or laptop computer.

4. I am a new consultant. How do I set up my PWS and Customer Connection accounts?

Welcome to Pampered Chef! To set up your PWS and Customer Connection accounts, you will need your consultant ID and password provided to you by your mentor or sponsor. Once you have this information, go to the login page and follow the prompts to set up your account. If you have any trouble, please reach out to your mentor or contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. I am having trouble placing an order on PWS/Customer Connection. What should I do?

If you are experiencing difficulties placing an order on PWS or Customer Connection, ensure that you have added all desired items to your cart and that your billing and shipping information is correct. If you continue to have trouble, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or using a different browser. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • slhalepc
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sheila