• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Recommend a Free Conference Call Service Thanks!

In summary, the best free conference call service available is FreeConferenceCall.com, which offers HD audio, screen sharing, and video conferencing for up to 1,000 participants. It also allows users to schedule calls in advance and provides free recording and playback options. While the number of participants allowed on a call may vary, most services do not have any additional fees or charges. There is typically no limit on the number of conference calls that can be made, but some services may have restrictions on the duration of the call or the number of participants allowed. It is important to review the terms and conditions of the service before using it.
letmepamperu13
I used to use whistle tree conference call but it is no longer available. I have a skype account but have never used it for conference calls- any input? Any other free conference call accounts you love? thanks for any and all input! :)

Have you used this? I had tried another one awhile ago (couldn't remember if it was this one) and it never worked right- would kick me and my peeps off the call at random moments.

I'm also looking into Mikogo.com

Everyone can see the docs and presentations that you display on your PC. It allows more than 1 user to plug into meeting or conference call, unlike Skype.

I have not yet used it so I can't tell you if it's as awesome as it sounds. Will most likely try using it after conference.

FreeConferencePro | FREE Conference Calling with Personalized Greeting * Conversation Mode
* Q&A Mode
* Presentation Mode
* Customize the recorded welcome greetings for your company or organization so callers hear “Welcome to the MyCompany conference center."
* Register a unique personal Passcode that’s easy for you to remember
* Free and unlimited call recording, archiving, and playback
* Q&A Mode
* Detailed reporting with flexible formatting

1. What is the best free conference call service available?

The best free conference call service available is FreeConferenceCall.com. It offers HD audio, screen sharing, and video conferencing for up to 1,000 participants. It also provides free recording and playback options.

2. Can I schedule conference calls in advance with a free service?

Yes, most free conference call services, including FreeConferenceCall.com, allow users to schedule calls in advance through their online platform or mobile app. This feature is especially useful for recurring team meetings or client calls.

3. How many participants can join a conference call with a free service?

The number of participants allowed on a conference call with a free service varies. FreeConferenceCall.com allows up to 1,000 participants, while other services may have lower limits. Some services may also have a limit on the duration of the call.

4. Are there any additional fees or charges for using a free conference call service?

Most free conference call services, like FreeConferenceCall.com, do not have any additional fees or charges. However, it is always important to carefully review the terms and conditions of the service before using it to avoid any unexpected costs.

5. Is there a limit on the number of conference calls I can make with a free service?

There is typically no limit on the number of conference calls you can make with a free service. However, some services may have a limit on the duration of the calls or the number of participants allowed per call. It is important to check the service's terms and conditions for any restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • KCPChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Karen Weber