• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Direct shipping on fundraiser

aried

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 19, 2006
I have an email fundraiser, is there a way just do it all direct shipping? Is there a way to set that up on our websites?

Ann

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
I don't believe there is a way to set the website to not accept "Ship to Host." However, you can write that into your invitation, and if someone orders "Ship to Host" you can contact them and tell them their amount will be adjusted. It may not be the most comfortable call, but the orders won't be processed until you submit them in P3, so you'll have the ability to make those adjustments, and if you've warned them in the invitation, it shouldn't be too bad.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Nope, not an option! We are prohibited from using "ship to host" here in Japan. I've asked HO several times (again last week) to make that an option when we set up our shows!!! I hate having to make those phone calls over & over again. :(

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
Replies
Views
Ksiera
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views