• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Direct Sale Success: Sharing My Questionnaire

I only have qualified leads, and I have much better success.It is for that reason that I stopped doing a drawing at my booths!! I walk away with fewer slips, but that is okay. I have qualified them on the spot and I have a manageable number of leads to follow back up with. I don't just want the prize seekers. I want the people who have interest. True interest. When they request a catalog or my card I ask them for their information so that I can provide the best customer service I can for them.That is what I do as well, Chef Kearns. I learend that lesson at the first Bridal Expo I did- I was frustrated trying to contact everyone
rbvernon
Silver Member
I had my booth this weekend with 4 other Direct Salers. One of the Direct Salers gave me your Questionnaire and I edited it to PC info. I will be using it for this Saturdays booth (hopefully it works as good as it worked for the other DS!). I wanted to post it, so if you are looking for one, here you go.:D

Attachments

• Pampered Chef Questionnaire.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 537
Thanks for posting this. I was debating about whether to use something like this or the ones from PC on Friday. I think I will print these on colored paper that I have here to make it stand out.

That is what the other DS did; on pink paper. It looked good. People where wanting to fill out the form. Good luck, let me know how it works out for you. I will keep everyone posted on how it works for me on Saturday!

Good idea and good luck!

I am running myself into the ground with booths this month. What I have found is people don't want to read a lot, and most won't take the time to answer that many questions. I can't even get them to fill out the name and address part all the way!

I have been using the door prize slips so far. Have tried other ones, but still, people want to put a sticker on it and drop it in the bowl. Doesn't matter what the drawing is, they just want to enter and get something for free.

PamperChefCarol said:
I am running myself into the ground with booths this month. What I have found is people don't want to read a lot, and most won't take the time to answer that many questions. I can't even get them to fill out the name and address part all the way!

I have been using the door prize slips so far. Have tried other ones, but still, people want to put a sticker on it and drop it in the bowl. Doesn't matter what the drawing is, they just want to enter and get something for free.

It is for that reason that I stopped doing a drawing at my booths!! I walk away with fewer slips, but that is okay. I have qualified them on the spot and I have a manageable number of leads to follow back up with. I don't just want the prize seekers. I want the people who have interest. True interest. When they request a catalog or my card I ask them for their information so that I can provide the best customer service I can for them.

That is what I do as well, Chef Kearns. I learend that lesson at the first Bridal Expo I did- I was frustrated trying to contact everyone who really did not want the services I provided. Now, I only have qualified leads, and I have much better success.

I think it's too long and kind of repetitive.

I also do what Chef Kearns does.

Related to Direct Sale Success: Sharing My Questionnaire

1. How do I find potential customers for direct sales?

To find potential customers for direct sales, you can start by reaching out to your friends and family, attending local events and networking with other businesses, and utilizing social media platforms to promote your products. You can also consider hosting a party or event to showcase your products and attract new customers.

2. How do I effectively promote my direct sales business?

To effectively promote your direct sales business, you can utilize various marketing techniques such as creating a strong online presence through social media and a personal website, offering special promotions and discounts, and building relationships with your customers through personalized communication and excellent customer service.

3. What are some tips for successful direct sales presentations?

Some tips for successful direct sales presentations include knowing your products and their benefits, being enthusiastic and confident, listening to your customers' needs and addressing their concerns, and following up with potential customers after the presentation.

4. How can I manage my time effectively as a direct sales consultant?

To manage your time effectively as a direct sales consultant, you can create a schedule and prioritize your tasks, set achievable goals, and delegate tasks when necessary. It is also important to take breaks and avoid burnout to maintain productivity and balance in your work.

5. What sets successful direct sales consultants apart from others?

Successful direct sales consultants often have a strong work ethic, are self-motivated and determined, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and are constantly learning and adapting to changes in the market. They also have a passion for their products and genuinely care about their customers' satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katreallycooks
  • nene960
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefjeanine