• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dinner in No Time!!!Working on Something New and It's Working!!

This IS dinner in no time so let's not waste anytime by talking or playing games let's COOK! Last night I made the BBQ Chicken sandwiches had EVERYTHING ready and plated in 25 minutes!!!! I had 9 guest~~~ I sold 7 DCB!!!! 2 of the 3 that didn't buy I've already sold them one at another party and the 1 that didn't buy one booked a show to get one for FREE!! Plus I got 2 other bookings. I've done this now at 3 of my shows and the people LOVE IT! I had one lady come up and tell me last night that she never books any kind of party cause it's always so long. She said she likes how I cooked and talked about
Great Idea!!
I am going to do this, soon!!

<h2>1. How long does it take to prepare the BBQ chicken sandwiches?</h2><p>The BBQ chicken sandwiches can be prepared and plated in just 25 minutes, making it a perfect option for busy weeknights!</p><h2>2. How many guests do you typically have at your shows?</h2><p>I usually have around 9 guests at my shows, but the great thing about this quick and easy dinner option is that it can easily be scaled up or down for larger or smaller groups.</p><h2>3. How many Dutch ovens have you sold using this method?</h2><p>I have sold 7 Dutch ovens at my last 3 shows using this method. It's a great way to showcase the versatility and efficiency of this product.</p><h2>4. Do you still play games or do other traditional party activities?</h2><p>No, I have found that my guests appreciate not wasting any time and getting straight to the cooking. By cooking and talking about the products as we go, we are able to have fun and learn about the products at the same time.</p><h2>5. Have you seen an increase in bookings since implementing this new approach?</h2><p>Yes, I have seen an increase in bookings since starting this new approach. The guests appreciate the respect for their time and are more likely to book a show or even consider joining as a consultant themselves.</p>

1. How long does it take to prepare the BBQ chicken sandwiches?

The BBQ chicken sandwiches can be prepared and plated in just 25 minutes, making it a perfect option for busy weeknights!

2. How many guests do you typically have at your shows?

I usually have around 9 guests at my shows, but the great thing about this quick and easy dinner option is that it can easily be scaled up or down for larger or smaller groups.

3. How many Dutch ovens have you sold using this method?

I have sold 7 Dutch ovens at my last 3 shows using this method. It's a great way to showcase the versatility and efficiency of this product.

4. Do you still play games or do other traditional party activities?

No, I have found that my guests appreciate not wasting any time and getting straight to the cooking. By cooking and talking about the products as we go, we are able to have fun and learn about the products at the same time.

5. Have you seen an increase in bookings since implementing this new approach?

Yes, I have seen an increase in bookings since starting this new approach. The guests appreciate the respect for their time and are more likely to book a show or even consider joining as a consultant themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • lkhartmann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • crysboo