• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help for Dinner Time in No Time

In summary, Diane is looking for a dish to prepare for a show next Saturday. She has tried the Grilled Chicken Penne Pasta and the Mexican Chicken Lasagna, but her hostess did not like either of them. She recommends Chicken Fajitas as the best dish to prepare.
crysboo
Hey guys. I'm doing a show next Saturday and I'm doing dinner time in no time. these ladies are all very busy teachers with kids of their own. I want something that I can make in 30mins flat, to show them that it really can be done. I've seen one other post about this (something about bbq chicken sandwiches) but my hostess didn't like that idea.... HELP!

I vote for Chicken Fajitas, too!

Why don't you do the mexican chicken lasgana or even the chicken penne pasta meal in the dcb that is in the season best.

I highly recommend the risotto or the Mexican Chicken Lasagna- both have been HUGE hits at my shows!

Incredible 30 min chicken with garlic bites

My big hit so far has been the chicken penne pasta and garlic bites... shows off the cookware and the DCB and how both can be used that most would not think about. Cookware in the oven??? Stone in the Micro?? yep lots of questions and AhhHaa moments with this one! my best time from start to finish 27 min!

Lately I have been doing fajitas with pass around salsa OR chicken penne al fresco with garlic bites.

I used to only do 1 thing, but doing these 2 things (1 is a recipe and the other a compliment) it really seems like a WOW dinner, in less than 30.

I can't rave enough, and my show totals prove it!!!

Do you have one dish prepared and ready to go in the micro? I am thinking the interactive part can be preparing the garlic bites?
How do you organize the two dishes? I would appreciate knowing how you acutally manage this?
Thanks
Diane

I just did this show and did the mexican fiesta salad pizza...It was a great recipe as I wasn't able to use any oven... Can show that the components can be cooked ahead of time and just prepared in under 5 minutes.

Nfldfran said:
Do you have one dish prepared and ready to go in the micro?
I have prepared the Mexican Chicken Lasgana the night before for many shows. The recipe states that you should allow it to sit out for about 15 minutes before putting it in the microwave. This worked well for each show that I used it for.

JDooley said:
My big hit so far has been the chicken penne pasta and garlic bites... shows off the cookware and the DCB and how both can be used that most would not think about. Cookware in the oven??? Stone in the Micro?? yep lots of questions and AhhHaa moments with this one! my best time from start to finish 27 min!

Do you have the recipes for this? I tried to find them on line but don't see them, unless they're called something else.

Love the Fajitas...it's in Weekday Dinners--Done, too! Even my husband was impressed.

The Grilled Chicken Penne Pasta is in the Spring summer 09 Season's Best. It is also on page 41 of the catalog for S/S 09. Garlic bites I believe are just pilsbury canned bisquits with garlic salt or some fresh garlic and oil brushed on. You bake them in the saute pan 8 or 10 depending on how many you are making. Good Luck both are great.

I'd go with the Fajitas...Love it...and it uses the DCB!!!!

1. How can I save time preparing dinner?

The "Need Help for Dinner Time in No Time" collection includes a variety of kitchen tools and appliances designed to help you prepare meals quickly and efficiently. From vegetable choppers to pressure cookers, these products can cut down on prep time and get dinner on the table in no time.

2. What types of recipes are included in this collection?

This collection includes a wide range of recipes, from simple and quick weeknight meals to more elaborate dishes for special occasions. There are also options for different dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian or gluten-free recipes.

3. Do I need prior cooking experience to use these products?

Our products are designed to be user-friendly and easy to use, even for those with minimal cooking experience. Our recipe cards also provide step-by-step instructions to help you create delicious meals with ease.

4. Can these products help me save money on groceries?

By using the "Need Help for Dinner Time in No Time" collection, you can save money on groceries by reducing food waste and avoiding expensive pre-made meals. With these tools, you can also make larger batches of meals, saving you money in the long run.

5. Are these products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our products in this collection are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleanup. This saves you time and effort after a busy dinner prep session.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • lmradlein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KimoMakano
  • JAE