1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Need HELP for Dinner Time in No Time

1. crysboo

crysboo Novice Member

Hey guys. I'm doing a show next Saturday and I'm doing dinner time in no time. these ladies are all very busy teachers with kids of their own. I want something that I can make in 30mins flat, to show them that it really can be done. I've seen one other post about this (something about bbq chicken sandwiches) but my hostess didn't like that idea.... HELP!

Aug 19, 2009
  2. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

Chicken Fajitas

3. AmyDare

AmyDare Member

I vote for Chicken Fajitas, too!

Aug 19, 2009
  4. christinaspc

christinaspc Veteran Member Silver Member

Why don't you do the mexican chicken lasgana or even the chicken penne pasta meal in the dcb that is in the season best.

Aug 19, 2009
  5. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

I highly recommend the risotto or the Mexican Chicken Lasagna- both have been HUGE hits at my shows!

Aug 19, 2009
  6. loreo

loreo Banned

Incredible 30 min chicken with garlic bites

Aug 19, 2009
  7. JDooley

JDooley Member

My big hit so far has been the chicken penne pasta and garlic bites... shows off the cookware and the DCB and how both can be used that most would not think about. Cookware in the oven??? Stone in the Micro?? yep lots of questions and AhhHaa moments with this one! my best time from start to finish 27 min!

Aug 19, 2009
  8. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

Lately I have been doing fajitas with pass around salsa OR chicken penne al fresco with garlic bites.

I used to only do 1 thing, but doing these 2 things (1 is a recipe and the other a compliment) it really seems like a WOW dinner, in less than 30.

I can't rave enough, and my show totals prove it!!!

Aug 19, 2009
  9. Nfldfran

Nfldfran Member

Do you have one dish prepared and ready to go in the micro? I am thinking the interactive part can be preparing the garlic bites?
    How do you organize the two dishes? I would appreciate knowing how you acutally manage this?
    Thanks
    Diane

Aug 19, 2009
  10. jnsr96

jnsr96 Member

I just did this show and did the mexican fiesta salad pizza...It was a great recipe as I wasn't able to use any oven... Can show that the components can be cooked ahead of time and just prepared in under 5 minutes.

Aug 19, 2009
  11. taterbug

taterbug Member

I have prepared the Mexican Chicken Lasgana the night before for many shows. The recipe states that you should allow it to sit out for about 15 minutes before putting it in the microwave. This worked well for each show that I used it for.

Aug 19, 2009
  12. Do you have the recipes for this? I tried to find them on line but don't see them, unless they're called something else.

Aug 21, 2009
  13. Chefstover2

Chefstover2 Advanced Member

Love the Fajitas...it's in Weekday Dinners--Done, too! Even my husband was impressed.

Aug 21, 2009
  14. Maragib

Maragib Member

The Grilled Chicken Penne Pasta is in the Spring summer 09 Season's Best. It is also on page 41 of the catalog for S/S 09. Garlic bites I believe are just pilsbury canned bisquits with garlic salt or some fresh garlic and oil brushed on. You bake them in the saute pan 8 or 10 depending on how many you are making. Good Luck both are great.

Aug 21, 2009
  15. cindylpal

cindylpal Member Gold Member

I'd go with the Fajitas...Love it...and it uses the DCB!!!!

Aug 21, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted