• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Working on New Theme Show: Cakes!

In summary, the expert suggests that for a boy-themed cake, you could make a batter bowl cake decorated as a spaceship, make a small batter bowl cake as a volcano, or make a cake with the batter bowl. They also suggest using colors for favorite team or Little League colors in your fondant icing.
ShelbyMichalek
I'm working on a new theme show called "Cakes for your Kids"

I will be featuring two cakes, one more boyish and one girly. I'm already covered on the girly one, I'll show how to make a batter bowl barbie cake (Any tips on that?!) but I'm not sure what to do that would be more boyish. The more products I can show the better. Help!?

football cake using batterbowl

using the mini muffin tin you could make tiny cakes and then put them out like a Caterpillar or centipede...just a thought...

Small prep bowls in the microwave to make spider cakes! Chocolate frosting (or black) with black licorice legs

Batter bowl cake decorated as a spaceship

Oooh I just thought of one!! Batter bowl as a VOLCANO!! Okay, that's actually a lot of boy ideas which makes me wonder if just a Barbie cake is fun enough for a girl. Any other "girly" ideas?

You could do this cake with the batter bowl. You'd have to think about the lipstick, nail polish, etc.

images

Cake pans & 2 1 cup prep bowls:

images

Cake pans:

images

or any kind of girlie cupcakes:
images

Wow!! Thanks!! Those are great ideas!!

I've been thinking about the first one that I posted. You could probably use starbursts (roll them in your hand to make the flexible & then form your make up accessories & the balls of the necklace. For the top, I think I'd try a roll up (at home first) to see if you can use a section of it for the handle & the rest as the lid to the purse. Not sure if the handle would fall or stand. You might need a piece of licorice for the handle.

I made an army cake for my youngest's 1st birthday. I did the batter bowl cake, then made camoflauge icing (various shades of green). Then decorated the cake camoflauged with army guys in battle. I had the dark colored guys vs.the light colored ones with tanks and bombs. It was awesome and very boy!

Just had another idea I saw at a birthday party. An ice rink. Make a sheet cake in the large bar pan, white icing, use decorator bottle set to make the lines. M&M for the puck, get some bubble hockey guys, a net made out of string twizlers. You could also do a football field, a soccer field, a basketball arena, baseball field, whatever sport the boy may be into.

I did the small batter bowl as a volcano to put on top of my sheet cake for my kids last birthday. They wanted a dinosaur cake! I have a 4 yr old girl & 2 yr old boy. They both loved it!

pchefjaneen said:
I did the small batter bowl as a volcano to put on top of my sheet cake for my kids last birthday. They wanted a dinosaur cake! I have a 4 yr old girl & 2 yr old boy. They both loved it!

Thanks! I thought of volcano but wasn't sure how to execute the idea... dinosaurs are perfect!

volcano is the cake my almost 22 year old requested most years. Place it on top of a sheet cake (sprinkle graham cracker crumbs for dirt use plastic trees and dinosaurs from dollar store
use v shape cutter to cut out a crater fill w tinted cool whip yellow orange and red put them in EAD so they pipe out different colors for lava. insert the trick skinny candles he loved this cake

Little boy cake - use batter bowl to make a baseball cap using colors for favorite team or Little League colors. Fondant icing made into the bill. Use for team party too - my son used to love this cake.

1. What is the concept behind the "Cakes!" theme show?

The "Cakes!" theme show focuses on creating beautiful and delicious cakes using Pampered Chef products. We will be showcasing different techniques and recipes for making cakes, as well as highlighting our high-quality baking tools.

2. How long is the "Cakes!" theme show?

The "Cakes!" theme show is approximately 1 hour long. However, the length may vary slightly depending on the number of questions and interactions during the show.

3. Do I need to have any baking experience to host or attend the "Cakes!" theme show?

No, you do not need to have any baking experience to host or attend the "Cakes!" theme show. Our consultants will guide you through each step and provide helpful tips and tricks along the way.

4. Can I purchase the featured products during the "Cakes!" theme show?

Yes, you can purchase the featured products during the "Cakes!" theme show. Our consultants will have the products available for purchase, and you can also place an order online through the host's party link.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for hosting a "Cakes!" theme show?

Yes, there are exclusive discounts and promotions available for hosting a "Cakes!" theme show. Our consultants can provide more information on the current offers and how to take advantage of them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pclady213
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
GinaG623
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies