• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Different Kinds of Cookies From Cake Mix?

In summary, there are several types of cookies that can be made from a cake mix, including chocolate chip, red velvet, lemon, funfetti, and peanut butter. To make cookies from cake mix, you will usually need eggs, oil, and sometimes water. You can use any brand of cake mix, but be sure to follow the recipe on the box for best results. The time it takes to make cookies will vary depending on the recipe and oven used. You can also freeze cookie dough made from cake mix for up to 2 months.
amyry
Did I see a recipe/ideas for this on here or am I dreaming? I need it for a show! Thanks!

I have these recipes. I love to make them, for cookakes (thats what my kids call them), they're yummy!

Attachments

• Cake Mix Cookies.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 388
When I make mine I use 1 box of what ever flavor cake you like, 1 egg and 2 Tbs of water, mix well (takes some elbow power) then I scoop (sm. scoop) them onto the stone. I alternate between the lg round and my bar pan. I usually get about 4 dz cookies. I get tons of requests for these.

Okay I'm making these right now, but they are taking waaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer than the 9-12 minutes????

Can you use the cookie press with these?!

I would not use them in the press, too gooey. These are wonderul made on the stone and scooped out with the small scoop. I always allow mine to "cook" a few minutes more on the stone once I remove them from the oven, that way they have a nice browned color or are nice and chewy.

Related to Different Kinds of Cookies From Cake Mix?

What are the different kinds of cookies that can be made from cake mix?

There are several types of cookies that can be made from a cake mix, including chocolate chip, red velvet, lemon, funfetti, and peanut butter.

Do I need any extra ingredients besides the cake mix to make cookies?

Yes, you will usually need eggs, oil, and sometimes water depending on the specific cookie recipe. You may also want to add in additional mix-ins like chocolate chips or sprinkles for added flavor and texture.

Can I use any brand of cake mix to make cookies?

Yes, you can use any brand of cake mix to make cookies. However, different brands may have slightly different measurements or ingredients, so be sure to follow the recipe on the cake mix box for best results.

How long does it take to make cookies from cake mix?

The time it takes to make cookies from cake mix will vary depending on the specific recipe and the type of oven you are using. Generally, it takes around 10-15 minutes to mix the ingredients and another 10-12 minutes to bake the cookies.

Can I freeze cookie dough made from cake mix?

Yes, you can freeze cookie dough made from cake mix for later use. Simply shape the dough into balls and place them on a baking sheet in the freezer until they are frozen. Then, transfer the frozen dough balls into a freezer-safe bag and store them for up to 2 months. When you are ready to bake, simply place the frozen dough balls on a baking sheet and bake for a few extra minutes than the original recipe calls for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lesliec
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies