• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Win on March 18 Booking Blitz?

In summary, the conversation discusses the lead's experience doing a fundraiser show and how some of the trip go-ers might also want to do PC fundraisers. The lead won a box of chocolates and another person won a coffee card with their bookings.
pkd09
Silver Member
I thought for sure there would be a post about this yet but I haven't seen it. I WON ONE tonight! Not a starbucks fan but luv chocolate! I do have one question though.....do catalog shows count? I looked on the rules page and didn't see anything.

Congratulations! I believe all shows count but I could be wrong.

MY AUnt booked a cat show for April and I just called it an April 1st party. I did not win anyhting though.
DIane

Can we register april show that we already have in the calendar? I booked one before the booking blitz started it.

i put in 4 shows and not luck again. i never seem to win on these things. wha..........

I booked 4 shows today and won Chocolate! :)1 is a great lead too...she is doing a fundraiser show and thinks some of the other trip go-ers would like to do PC fundraisers too! WAHOO!

Won a box of chocolates....my family is going to love PC even more! =)

I booked 4 but haven't won anything. My new consultant won a coffee card with her bookings.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Won a box of chocolates....my family is going to love PC even more! =)

What do you mean your family will love it? You're going to tell them? They don't need to know :)

I got chocolate yesterday.

Starbucks card! :)

I won 2 times , both starbucks cards

Wow! That's great. I booked several, but didn't win anything. I'll try some more this weekend.

I won a box of chocolate yesterday, too! Yay! I never win anything! Now I can't say that! LOL!

Got my box of chocolate in the mail yesterday, Wahoo!

ughubug said:
Got my box of chocolate in the mail yesterday, Wahoo!

What day of the blitz did you win? I can't wait for mine to get here! I LOVE See's!

Related to Did You Win on March 18 Booking Blitz?

What is the March 18 Booking Blitz Results?

The March 18 Booking Blitz Results is an event held by Pampered Chef to encourage consultants to book parties on March 18th, with the goal of increasing sales and bookings for the month.

How do I participate in the March 18 Booking Blitz Results?

To participate, simply book a party on March 18th and report the results to your team leader or on the designated form. You can also share your results on social media using the designated hashtag.

What are the benefits of participating in the March 18 Booking Blitz Results?

By participating, you have the opportunity to increase your sales and bookings for the month, as well as potentially earn rewards and recognition from Pampered Chef for your efforts.

What should I do if I am unable to book a party on March 18th?

If you are unable to book a party on March 18th, you can still participate by sharing the event on social media and encouraging others to book parties on that day. You can also report any party bookings you have made for the month of March.

When will the results of the March 18 Booking Blitz be announced?

The results will be announced within a few days after the event has ended. You can check with your team leader or on the Pampered Chef website for updates and announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • grgann
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies