• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking/Dating: Success Through Footwork and Enthusiasm

In summary, booking and dating for your business requires a positive attitude and enthusiasm. Utilizing strategies like tailgating, cold and warm calls, mailings, and personal interactions can help you reach a wider audience and be successful. Don't be afraid to reach out to your upline for support and guidance along the way.
debbieskitchenhelper
Gold Member
BOOKING/DATING IS "A FRAME OF MIND"

Practice makes perfect, but enthusiasm and a positive attitude are really all you need:

DO YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A GREAT PRODUCT OF OFFER??? If you haven't already, fall in love with the product you represent. Use it yourself, know how it works and what it has to offer.

DO YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A GOOD PLAN??? Believe in your party plan! If you send reminder cards, your demos are fun to attend, you're entertaining, hostesses and guests win prizes and learn about your products, you mail a thank you notes after your demos. You're offering a great service to your customers.

IDEAS:
TAILGATING AT SPORTS EVENTS: Bring about 4 people. Put a small display in the back of a truck or van. Bring a bucket and have people sign up to win a prize. Have slips, & pens. Bring some wrapped samples (tealights, gadgets), hostess packets, catalogs, and your datebook.

COLD CALLS: Use your phone book and work daily for 30 minutes. Say, "Hi, I'm ____________ your neighborhood (company) Consultant. I wanted to introduce myself and offer you a chance to see our new catalog, is your address still ___(read from phonebook)___? (NOTE:don't stop talking until you get to this point) "Great! And what is your zip code there? (pause) Thank you! I'll call you in a few days to see what you fall in love with. I’m really looking forward to meeting you!"

WARM CALLS: People you have something in common with. (Church mailing list, PTA List, bowling league, friends, relatives) Let them know you're a consultant, ask them to hostess or come to an event.

HOT CALLS: Party guests, past hostesses, referrals - call and ask for re-orders or to hostess.

MAILINGS: Mail personal notes introducing a special or a hostess gift. Call 4 days later to follow up.

PERSON TO PERSON: Tell everyone that you are with (insert your co. name here). Everywhere!! (grocery store, bank tellers, mall, PTA). Wear things that will draw attention to what you do, buttons are great! Talk about prizes you have won or fun things you've done in your business. Offer them a catalog or sample. Note: This will be most successful if you get their name & phone number. Follow up the next day or within 48 hours at the latest. Otherwise, leads go cold. If you get a no, ask them to share the catalog with a friend who might enjoy it. This can surprise you!

WALKABOUT: Dress sharp! Have a little basket of samples. Take catalogs with you. Now go to the mall, visit office buildings, or your neighborhood. Let people know you are doing a survey in the area. You'd like them to try your samples and allow you to call them tomorrow for their opinions. Get their name & number. Hand out catalogs to interested people.

AT PARTIES: Ask everyone to book. Ask everyone if they've ever thought about doing what you do. Have fun!

AT THE PARK: Pick a park with lots of moms and kids. Bring some samples wrapped in tissue, tie with curling ribbon and attach your business card. Bring catalogs and paper to write down names. Mingle!

FOOTWORK NOT DAYDREAMING WILL GET YOU WHERE YOU WANT TO GO.

CAN YOU PICTURE YOURSELF SUCCESSFUL AND RICH???? JUST DO IT!!

(Remember, don't hesitate to call your manager, director, mentor, leader for help!!)

As a fellow consultant, I completely agree with this post. Booking and dating are definitely a mindset and having a positive attitude towards your product and business is key. I also love the idea of tailgating at sports events and using cold calls and warm calls to reach out to potential customers. It's all about putting yourself out there and being confident in what you have to offer. And yes, reaching out to your upline for support and guidance is always a great idea. Thanks for sharing these tips!

I couldn't agree more with your post about the importance of footwork and enthusiasm in booking and dating. As a pampered chef consultant myself, I have found that these two qualities are essential in my success.You are absolutely right about the importance of truly believing in the product we offer. When we are passionate about what we do, it shines through in our interactions with potential customers and hosts. And I love your suggestion of using tailgating events as an opportunity to showcase our products. What a creative and fun idea!I also appreciate your tips on cold calling, warm calling, and hot calling. These are all great ways to reach out to potential customers and hosts and I have had success using these methods as well. And I couldn't agree more about the importance of follow-up. It's amazing how a simple phone call or note can turn a "no" into a "yes."I also love your suggestion of doing a "walkabout" in your neighborhood or local area. It's a great way to introduce yourself and your products to new people and potentially gain some new customers or hosts.In conclusion, you are absolutely right that footwork and enthusiasm are key to success in booking and dating. And I couldn't agree more that picturing ourselves as successful and rich is the first step to making it a reality. Thank you for sharing your tips and advice, and I wish you continued success in your pampered chef business!

What is "Booking/Dating: Success Through Footwork and Enthusiasm"?

"Booking/Dating: Success Through Footwork and Enthusiasm" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef that teaches consultants how to effectively book and host successful parties for their business. It focuses on utilizing footwork and enthusiasm to attract and engage potential customers.

Who can benefit from "Booking/Dating: Success Through Footwork and Enthusiasm"?

Any Pampered Chef consultant, regardless of experience level, can benefit from this training program. It is especially helpful for those who are looking to improve their booking and hosting skills and increase their party bookings and sales.

What topics are covered in "Booking/Dating: Success Through Footwork and Enthusiasm"?

This training program covers a variety of topics related to booking and hosting parties, including how to effectively approach potential hosts, how to create excitement and enthusiasm at parties, and how to follow up with guests and secure future bookings.

How long does the "Booking/Dating: Success Through Footwork and Enthusiasm" training last?

The training program typically lasts for about two hours and is available in both in-person and online formats. There may also be additional resources and materials provided for ongoing learning and improvement.

How can I sign up for "Booking/Dating: Success Through Footwork and Enthusiasm"?

You can sign up for this training program through your Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. It may also be offered at local team meetings or conferences. Contact your consultant or check the Pampered Chef website for more information on upcoming training opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• debbieskitchenhelper
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChltNCRenee
  • Mystik
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706