• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking/Dating: Don't Daydream, Just Do It!

In summary, the author recommends using enthusiasm, a positive attitude, and being familiar with your product to be successful in booking/dating. They also suggest cold calls and mailings, as well as parties and the park.
debbieskitchenhelper
Gold Member
BOOKING/DATING IS "A FRAME OF MIND"

Practice makes perfect, but enthusiasm and a positive attitude are really all you need:

DO YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A GREAT PRODUCT OF OFFER??? If you haven't already, fall in love with the product you represent. Use it yourself, know how it works and what it has to offer.

DO YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A GOOD PLAN??? Believe in your party plan! If you send reminder cards, your demos are fun to attend, you're entertaining, hostesses and guests win prizes and learn about your products, you mail a thank you notes after your demos. You're offering a great service to your customers.

IDEAS:
TAILGATING AT SPORTS EVENTS: Bring about 4 people. Put a small display in the back of a truck or van. Bring a bucket and have people sign up to win a prize. Have slips, & pens. Bring some wrapped samples (tealights, gadgets), hostess packets, catalogs, and your datebook.

COLD CALLS: Use your phone book and work daily for 30 minutes. Say, "Hi, I'm ____________ your neighborhood (company) Consultant. I wanted to introduce myself and offer you a chance to see our new catalog, is your address still ___(read from phonebook)___? (NOTE:don't stop talking until you get to this point) "Great! And what is your zip code there? (pause) Thank you! I'll call you in a few days to see what you fall in love with. I’m really looking forward to meeting you!"

WARM CALLS: People you have something in common with. (Church mailing list, PTA List, bowling league, friends, relatives) Let them know you're a consultant, ask them to hostess or come to an event.

HOT CALLS: Party guests, past hostesses, referrals - call and ask for re-orders or to hostess.

MAILINGS: Mail personal notes introducing a special or a hostess gift. Call 4 days later to follow up.

PERSON TO PERSON: Tell everyone that you are with (insert your co. name here). Everywhere!! (grocery store, bank tellers, mall, PTA). Wear things that will draw attention to what you do, buttons are great! Talk about prizes you have won or fun things you've done in your business. Offer them a catalog or sample. Note: This will be most successful if you get their name & phone number. Follow up the next day or within 48 hours at the latest. Otherwise, leads go cold. If you get a no, ask them to share the catalog with a friend who might enjoy it. This can surprise you!

WALKABOUT: Dress sharp! Have a little basket of samples. Take catalogs with you. Now go to the mall, visit office buildings, or your neighborhood. Let people know you are doing a survey in the area. You'd like them to try your samples and allow you to call them tomorrow for their opinions. Get their name & number. Hand out catalogs to interested people.

AT PARTIES: Ask everyone to book. Ask everyone if they've ever thought about doing what you do. Have fun!

AT THE PARK: Pick a park with lots of moms and kids. Bring some samples wrapped in tissue, tie with curling ribbon and attach your business card. Bring catalogs and paper to write down names. Mingle!

FOOTWORK NOT DAYDREAMING WILL GET YOU WHERE YOU WANT TO GO.

CAN YOU PICTURE YOURSELF SUCCESSFUL AND RICH???? JUST DO IT!!

(Remember, don't hesitate to call your manager, director, mentor, leader for help!!)

Thanks.... such wonderful, motivating words!!

Those are definately great ideas. I will have to put some into action as I begin to build my business.

1. How do I book a Pampered Chef party?

To book a Pampered Chef party, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or host a party online through our website. Your consultant will assist you in choosing a date, time, and location for your party.

2. Can I invite friends and family to my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, absolutely! The more the merrier. You can invite as many friends and family members as you'd like to your party. It's a great opportunity to catch up and spend time with loved ones while enjoying delicious food and learning about our products.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with many benefits. You will have the chance to earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host rewards, and have a fun and unique experience with your friends and family. Plus, hosting a party is a great way to support your consultant's business.

4. How do I choose a theme for my Pampered Chef party?

You can choose a theme for your Pampered Chef party based on your personal preferences or interests. Some popular themes include Mexican fiesta, Italian night, holiday baking, and brunch. Your consultant can also suggest theme ideas and provide recipes to fit your chosen theme.

5. Can I customize the menu for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can customize the menu for your Pampered Chef party to fit your dietary preferences or restrictions. Our consultants are trained to provide a variety of recipes and options that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free. Just let your consultant know about any dietary restrictions when booking your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• debbieskitchenhelper
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TinaOuellette
  • Hunter Mom