• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You See -September Consultant Sales Incentive?

In summary, the September Consultant incentive is a free Product Tote for Hold and Submit 2 shows from September 1-15th.
esavvymom
Staff member
I just noticed they posted the September Consultant incentive....cool! Love it! :thumbup:

Of course- I haven't read the August CN yet, so many of you probably already know about it, right? I'm slow this month. :balloon:

It was not in the August CN; I just saw it on CC today. I am on vacation the first three weeks in September so I won't be able to take advantage of it. I could really use a new TTA bag. Oh how I love consultant incentives.

Yeah- I just realized it could be tight- since Labor Day falls right in the first week. Who wants to do a show the last summer-vacation weekend?? But, I was toying with setting up a catalog show for myself and doing a "tax-free sale" in honor of back-to-school "Tax Free HOlidays" going on in my area, plus the increase in sales tax in our state....so it's an 'incentive sale'. With stones on sale too, might work. If I get lucky and have enough, I could split it into two shows. My first cooking show in Sept is on the 12th...but I rarely can get them to close when I want them too (seems a week...) but maybe I'll coach her accordingly "HAVE to close by the 15th" or something. :DAnyway- it's worth a shot.

What is the incentive?

Hold and Submit 2 shows from Sept 1-15th and receive a free Product Tote.
They show the Knife Case, a Carry-All Tote (different than our big kit bag...designed to accommodate the larger pieces- 4 compartments), and then the Tool-Turn About tote.The flyer is on the Host/Guest Special page for September's Consultant Sales incentive.

Hmmm, I am completely booked for September - but my first show is the 10th, and then the next one is the 15th.

We are on vacation the 11th-14th, and although I have the 1st and 3rd that I could do shows, I have not had any takers.

I have 10 shows the 10th through the 30th...do I even want to do any more for that month?
I have the knife case - earned it before, along w/ 2 TTA cases, and the other tote...and that I was going to give to one of my consultants when she qualifies - because she bought the $65 kit, so doesn't have a tote. So - this isn't a huge carrot for me - I would probably use it as an incentive for a team member.

ChefBeckyD said:
Hmmm, I am completely booked for September - but my first show is the 10th, and then the next one is the 15th.

We are on vacation the 11th-14th, and although I have the 1st and 3rd that I could do shows, I have not had any takers.

I have 10 shows the 10th through the 30th...do I even want to do any more for that month?
I have the knife case - earned it before, along w/ 2 TTA cases, and the other tote...and that I was going to give to one of my consultants when she qualifies - because she bought the $65 kit, so doesn't have a tote. So - this isn't a huge carrot for me - I would probably use it as an incentive for a team member.

Yes it is a great incentive but not much for me as I already have all the totes offered.

i have all the totes too, I'd prob get the larger one as a consultant incentive as well.

I need another PC bag like I need a hole in my head. LOL!

I hope I can get my shows closed in time to get this! I have them 9/10 and 9/12! I still haven't earned an incentive b/c it seems like I always have a show cancel on me last minute.

Jealous of all of you that have extra totes going around.... Those reuseable Walmart bags have become my extra totes. :)

can someone help me with finding a flyer that would introduce my business to hang in an apartment mailroom....I don't know if I am in the right place.....thanks....

Check in the files search "neighborhood" and they should pop up. They are very good

chefkarri said:
can someone help me with finding a flyer that would introduce my business to hang in an apartment mailroom....I don't know if I am in the right place.....thanks....

chefsteph07 said:
i have all the totes too, I'd prob get the larger one as a consultant incentive as well.

I saw this incentive too, on PC today. I have them all, but I do offer my new consultants a bag when they qualify. It would be nice for new consultants who take advantage of the $65 kit. I never thought about them not getting a bag. Duh!

Do you like the bags? I have the old plastic crate. Was wondering if the bag is better and holds up well.

It will be great for all the new consultants who have joined recently!

Use the reusable Shopping Bags from PC to carry things. That is what HO gives new consultants who only buy the mini-kit... I use mine whenever I can...and can remember to do so!I don't have any of the bags so I am really going to push this. I usually have several outside orders at the end of a month I can combine to make a small show!

Triciascucina said:
Do you like the bags? I have the old plastic crate. Was wondering if the bag is better and holds up well.

I personally love the crate. I have been using that instead of the bag that comes with the new consultant kit lately and it's so much easier to manage.

1. What is the September Consultant Sales Incentive?

The September Consultant Sales Incentive is a special promotion for Pampered Chef consultants that rewards them for achieving high sales during the month of September.

2. How do I participate in the September Consultant Sales Incentive?

To participate in the September Consultant Sales Incentive, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and meet the designated sales requirements during the month of September. You can track your progress on the Pampered Chef consultant website.

3. What are the rewards for the September Consultant Sales Incentive?

The rewards for the September Consultant Sales Incentive vary each year, but typically include exclusive products, discounts, or bonus commission for achieving certain sales levels. The specific rewards for this year's incentive can be found on the Pampered Chef consultant website.

4. Can I combine the September Consultant Sales Incentive with other promotions?

Yes, in most cases, you can combine the September Consultant Sales Incentive with other promotions. However, it's best to check the terms and conditions of each promotion to ensure they can be used together.

5. When will I receive my rewards for the September Consultant Sales Incentive?

Rewards for the September Consultant Sales Incentive will be distributed after the end of the month, once all sales have been tallied and verified. You will receive an email notification when your reward is available for redemption on the Pampered Chef consultant website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies