• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incentives for Wedding Planners - Any Ideas?

One way to do this would be to offer a referral fee for the bride if she redeems the registry rewards or the bridal shower is submitted.
Pampered4Success
Hello,

I would like to start off by saying that I have been viewing this site for over a month now and just LOVE all the wonderful advice I have received as a new consultant. Thanks to everyone! :)

I am finally stumped and can't find what I am looking for, so I thought I would ask.

I am thinking about contacting Wedding Planners to see if they would consider referring me to the brides they work with for the registry, showers, or both, but it just seems that there should be some sort of incentive for them to do this, but I am not sure what to offer.

I thought I had read something on this, but can't find it anywhere.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated - have any of you done this, or do you currently?

Thanks,
Beth

What about a littleRevenue sharing - offer to give her 5% of commission? After all. you wouldn't have received the client without her referral.

Thank you for the suggestion. I was thinking about that myself, but wanted to hear from you guys too.

Maybe a finders fee of $25 or a gift certificate when the bride redeems the registry rewards or the shower is submitted?

Thank you - that is a good suggestion too. Appreciate the jump start.

My vote would be for free PC products, then you have a bride that will love PC, but a planner also.

I'm thinking a $25 GC, redeemable through you only!

Awesome - now for the next question - any thoughts on wording? Thinking of something like using the Realtor letter and modifying towards Wedding Coordinators/Planners or maybe something like....

By working with me, you are providing your clients a means to "Cook up a Lifetime of Memories" and get them off to a great start in their new kitchens. You will also have the opportunity to earn a $25 gift certificate for your personal use that is redeemable through me, once the bride redeems the Registry Rewards or the Bridal Shower is submitted.

I would include info about the registry and pics of PC products.

What do you think?

bridesI think that sounds good...
Another thing you could offer is advertisement on YOUR PC site, so if someone finds you first, you can refer them to HER...but then you have the problem having more then one...Hmmm...?

What types of incentives does Pampered Chef offer for wedding planners?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of incentives for wedding planners, including discounts on products, free gifts with purchases, and exclusive deals on bulk orders.

How can I qualify for these incentives?

To qualify for incentives as a wedding planner, you must be a registered Pampered Chef consultant and have a valid business license or resale certificate.

Are there any minimum purchase requirements for the incentives?

Yes, there may be minimum purchase requirements for certain incentives. These requirements will vary depending on the specific incentive and will be outlined in the terms and conditions.

Can I combine incentives with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, incentives cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Only one offer or incentive can be used per order.

How can I redeem my incentives?

To redeem your incentives, simply enter the promo code or discount code at checkout. If you are ordering through a Pampered Chef consultant, they can assist you with applying the incentive to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • amyry
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ