• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Miss the Biggest ECU Football Game Because of Hanna?

In summary, Ike is a large storm that is heading in a southward direction. It is expected to be a Cat 4 when it makes landfall.
chefkathy
Looks like Ike might go south of you, but I'm sure you'll still get some downpours.

Take care of yourselves!

My MIL in Fort Pierce is putting on the hurricane shutters today.

we are getting slammed with rain from TS Hanna right now~there have been no problems for us, yet, but the big rains are supposed to happen in the next hour or so.

I pray that Ike gets smaller and isn't as powerful as they are warning! You guys down there take cover!

Down with Ike! (I really want him to just go away!)

Wow, good luck to all of you!! I hope you stay safe and as dry as possible.

Stay safe. If it gets bad head on up to my house!

Thank you guys! It looks good for me and Tiffany right now. (I'm on the east coast smack dab in the middle of the state on the coast.) Carolyn, will be feeling all of it though. We're still debating on putting the shutters up right now.

CAROLYN, Please remember that you can stay here if you want. Please take me up on my offer if you are evacuating. :)

Oh yes, Tiffani stay safe too! And MEG! and others in the mid Atlantic. This is not fun!Up here in Chicago it rained ALL DAY Thursday--4 inches--remains of Gustav. Just a slow steady rain ALL DAY LONG.

Thank you Kristi and everyone!
It looks like we'll be ok as of right now. We are about 10-14 miles inland and it appears that at this time Ike is heading southward.
As I was sharing with Kristi earlier, my biggest concern was that my children be with ME during the storm...and Tuesday night (when we are due to be hit) is their night at their Dad's. Now, I love and trust their Dad implicitly - but he has no shutters and no generator, etc. Today, I spoke with him and his wife and they both agreed the children would be safer staying here with me -- so he will take them Monday night and let me keep them for the storm. I am SO relieved!!!

Bring it on, Ike!! My babies will be here safe with me!

I know this is a little off-topic, but I really enjoy reading your posts when you're talking about your children. They have 'mama-bear, don't mess with my cubs' written all over them. :)

legacypc46 said:
I know this is a little off-topic, but I really enjoy reading your posts when you're talking about your children. They have 'mama-bear, don't mess with my cubs' written all over them. :)

LOL - that's me. I am totally the Mama-Bear type. :)
I adore my kids.:love0010::love0010::love0010:

dannyzmom said:
Thank you Kristi and everyone!
It looks like we'll be ok as of right now. We are about 10-14 miles inland and it appears that at this time Ike is heading southward.
As I was sharing with Kristi earlier, my biggest concern was that my children be with ME during the storm...and Tuesday night (when we are due to be hit) is their night at their Dad's. Now, I love and trust their Dad implicitly - but he has no shutters and no generator, etc. Today, I spoke with him and his wife and they both agreed the children would be safer staying here with me -- so he will take them Monday night and let me keep them for the storm. I am SO relieved!!!

Bring it on, Ike!! My babies will be here safe with me!

No problem! I'm worried about Cuba b/c Ike is hitting as a Cat 4 and then on to the gulf coast. Ugh, I really really hate hurricane season, especially active ones like this year.

:cry:wouldn't you just know it! Hanna came through about 8 hours earlier than expected, dumping a whole lot of rain and then the skies cleared............DH & I were supposed to have gone to the ECU vs. WVA game in Greenville,NC but we didn't because the weather guessers missed this kind of movement..............I MISSED THE BIGGEST GAME IN ECU FOOTBALL THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

I am an Auburn Tiger thru and thru, but a Pirate by marriage and I am able to live vicariously thru them since I live 12 hours from Auburn................:cry:

Related to Did You Miss the Biggest ECU Football Game Because of Hanna?

1. What is "Carolyn and Kristi--Stay Safe!"?

"Carolyn and Kristi--Stay Safe!" is a virtual cooking class offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on creating delicious and healthy meals while also promoting safety in the kitchen.

2. How do I sign up for "Carolyn and Kristi--Stay Safe!"?

To sign up for "Carolyn and Kristi--Stay Safe!", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and search for the class. You can then register and pay for the class online.

3. What will I learn in "Carolyn and Kristi--Stay Safe!"?

In this class, you will learn important kitchen safety tips and techniques, as well as how to prepare nutritious and flavorful meals. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the instructors.

4. Do I need any special equipment for "Carolyn and Kristi--Stay Safe!"?

No, you do not need any special equipment for this class. The instructors will provide a list of ingredients and kitchen tools needed for each recipe, but they will be common household items.

5. Can I watch "Carolyn and Kristi--Stay Safe!" at a later time?

Yes, if you are unable to attend the live class, you can access the recording at a later time. Simply register for the class and you will receive a link to the recording after the live session has ended.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • jenniann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • Nanisu