• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Did You Love Our Launch? Thoughts???

anything...do you have for me? (he assumes everyone wants to buy something from him as well)This is what I wrote down for his Full Service Checkout - he has 5 questions (he starts all of his questions with the guest's name):1) "name" Did you have a good time tonight?2) "name" Did you have any product questions that you need me to answer for you tonight?3-a) "name" What items would you like to put in your kitchen tonight from The Pampered Chef?3-b) he enters quest orders on his laptop and repeats each item back to the guest as he enters it. After each entry he asks "What else?"
finley1991
Thoughts???

I thought it was fabulous! And I'm very excited about moving forward!!!!

And I LOVED seeing Carolyn on the big screen!!!! :D

finley1991 said:
Thoughts???

I thought it was fabulous! And I'm very excited about moving forward!!!!

And I LOVED seeing Carolyn on the big screen!!!! :D

I LOVED seeing Caroloyn also! That was a GREAT surprise!

Michael Reeves was our speaker and he was hilarious. I mean seriously, he was amazingly entertaining!

What a cool surprise to see Carolyn on that screen! Great job!

I thought the Spring Launch was great! It was great information and we had David Meenan, which was awesome. I swear I could just watch him all day, so no wonder he is so successful. I was especially psyched to get the 1000 extra incentive trip points because Phil was at our Spring Launch!! And the chance to get 1000 more with a recruit in Feb. who qualifies in 30 days. I actually have someone planning to sign in a week or so and I think she'll have a good chance at qualifying in 30 days, so that would be AWESOME!!

I was bummed because I signed someone on the 1st... so she does not count for the extra 1000 pts!!! But have already signed another this month so she will get me the 1000

I thought David was great as well! Loved to hear how he told "his story".Only thing is that I would have liked to see the products revealed live... I could have watched a video at home. That was my only thought.

finley1991 said:
I thought David was great as well! Loved to hear how he told "his story".

Only thing is that I would have liked to see the products revealed live... I could have watched a video at home. That was my only thought.

I loved his story and can't get over the fact that he is shy deep down inside and he has stage fright!! I tell people I'm a shy person at heart and they dont' believe me---now I can see why if David says the same thing.

I didn't even go look at the products in the kiosks because with 1000 people in there and two small kiosks, it looked too chaotic. I would have liked something on a scale in between the kiosks and how they do it at conference, but my guess is they were limited on time and space.

pamperedbecky said:
I didn't even go look at the products in the kiosks because with 1000 people in there and two small kiosks, it looked too chaotic. I would have liked something on a scale in between the kiosks and how they do it at conference, but my guess is they were limited on time and space.

I didn't go to the Kiosk either... and I wasn't worried because my DB box will be here by the end of the week and I submitted my 2 Feb shows yesterday so the HWC will be arriving soon as well!

For anyone who saw Michael Reeves, someone on FB wrote the following:

I loved how Michael does his checkout...all the questions leave NO room for yes/no answers!!! Love that...I will be practicing the words until they are completely natural & I know the bookings will increase!

Could anyone elaborate?

finley1991 said:

I loved how Michael does his checkout...all the questions leave NO room for yes/no answers!!! Love that...I will be practicing the words until they are completely natural & I know the bookings will increase!

Could anyone elaborate?

Oh, I'd love to hear more about that too!

That's my only complaint about the launches - not getting to hear the awesome words of some of the speakers. I would have loved to hear Michael, David and others!

finley1991 said:

Could anyone elaborate?

This is what I wrote down for his Full Service Checkout - he has 5 questions (he starts all of his questions with the guest's name):

1) "name" Did you have a good time tonight?
2) "name" Did you have any product questions that you need me to answer for you tonight?
3-a) "name" What items would you like to put in your kitchen tonight from The Pampered Chef?
3-b) he enters quest orders on his laptop and repeats each item back to the guest as he enters it. After each entry he asks "What else?"....he assumes that they have a very long shopping list
4) "name" Your total is ____. WHEN would you like to book your show? (he assumes everyone wants to have a show)
5) "name" What questions about our Pampered Chef business opportunity do you need me to answer for you tonight?

I loved it and my 6 team members all realy enjoyed it and I am so thankful for them being able to "touch" HO in this way. Mostof them will not attend NC this year so I am very thankful they were there.

btw....Michael was hilarious! One thing that I'm definately stealing from him is his intro to DBC meals. He is very bubbly and at the start of his show as he is introducing the recipe he asks these quesions to the guests:

Who here can get excited about getting dinner on the table in 29 minutes or less?

Who here can get excited about that meal costing around $2 per serving?

Who here can get excited about 'microwaved meat'? (and he emphasizes this) Then he talks about our stoneware and how it doesn't let the meat get all rubbery and how it actually tastes good.

pamperedlinda said:
btw....Michael was hilarious! One thing that I'm definately stealing from him is his intro to DBC meals. He is very bubbly and at the start of his show as he is introducing the recipe he asks these quesions to the guests:

Who here can get excited about getting dinner on the table in 29 minutes or less?

Who here can get excited about that meal costing around $2 per serving?

Who here can get excited about 'microwaved meat'? (and he emphasizes this) Then he talks about our stoneware and how it doesn't let the meat get all rubbery and how it actually tastes good.

That line about "microwaved meat" is hilarious! That will sure get peoples' attention if they're not totally focused on what you're saying! Love it!

I use a similar line at my shows and I also use it when I show the hold in slice to pick up raw chicken. I say "so raise you hand if you love touching raw chicken" of course everyone laughs.

I always say "what comes to your mind when I say microwaved meat? either pure rubber or tough as nails? Well, tonight were going to change that thought!"
I LOVE your hold n slice line... I'll be borrowing that one if you don't mind!

pamperedbecky said:
What a cool surprise to see Carolyn on that screen! Great job!

I thought the Spring Launch was great! It was great information and we had David Meenan, which was awesome. I swear I could just watch him all day, so no wonder he is so successful. I was especially psyched to get the 1000 extra incentive trip points because Phil was at our Spring Launch!! And the chance to get 1000 more with a recruit in Feb. who qualifies in 30 days. I actually have someone planning to sign in a week or so and I think she'll have a good chance at qualifying in 30 days, so that would be AWESOME!!

Have you guys gotten your 1000 points? I had a new consultant sign the week after the launch and she qualified in 2 shows!! Whoop!! However, the extra 1,000 points have not shown up. I can't even find it anywhere on cc about it. I thought at first that I imagined it!! LOL!!

I wish I had a consultant that qualified! I don't....yet. I had someone sign within that time frame in February and she has her 3rd show this week, so I'm HOPING she'll qualify by the 29th (her 30th day). I hope yours shows up soon!!

Thanks! Do you remember where in writing they had that promo? I've looked and couldn't find anything about it.

Chef Kearns said:
Thanks! Do you remember where in writing they had that promo? I've looked and couldn't find anything about it.

They handed out a flyer at the launch--I don't think it was every announced on CC.

I think I still have it here somewhere. My goal tonight is to eliminate this pile, so maybe I'll have info for you later today or for sure tomorrow.

So, Sandra, did you ever get your points? I have a new consultant who fell within that time frame after Spring launch and her 30th day is on the 29th. It's looking like she'll qualify by then...she's at about $1000 in sales with one more Cooking Show to go, so I think she'll do it!! I SO need the extra 1000 points!

No, they still haven't shown up. I don't need the points, as I am not working towards a trip this year. I still get anxious about it though.

We got a piece of paper from Spring Launch that had the specifics on it. I also had someone qualify and my bonus points haven't shown up either. Maybe on the 8th of next month???

How many of you got your Batter Bowl Lids? We didn't get them here in lakeland FL and I called about it and they almost called me a liar but told me they would call back. Guess I should add that to the list of things I need to talk to HO about when I call in a little bit.

I haven't received any BB lids. Were they supposed to send them to us?

I thought for some reason that was a misprint and we weren't getting them... not sure why I am thinking that...

Someone on CS had seen the spring CN early and it said that those who went to spring launches got them but then when the actual Spring CNs came out the spot that was in just had a chef's hat on it. HO had obviously had a problem getting them in time and instead of sending them to attendees, must have just decided to not give them to us.

If we want them we have to order them on a replacement order.

funny cause the CS person actually said to me that they were all handed out at Spring launches and She didn't know why I didn't get mine. I had to tell her not only did I not get mine but neither did the 10 other people I was with. Then she was confused and told me she would call back. Now of course that never happened.

Related to Did You Love Our Launch? Thoughts???

1. What was the purpose of the launch?

The purpose of the launch was to introduce and showcase a new product or project.

2. How did you feel about the launch?

I thought it was fabulous and I'm very excited about moving forward!

3. Who was featured during the launch?

Carolyn was featured on the big screen during the launch.

4. What were your thoughts on seeing Carolyn during the launch?

I loved seeing Carolyn on the big screen!

5. What can we expect moving forward after the launch?

We can expect further development and progress on the new product or project that was introduced during the launch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • pkd09
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • Shari in TX