• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did you have a successful Black Friday sale?

In summary, Debi is an expert summarizer of content. She does not respond and reply to questions. She only provides a summary of the content.
sheenalane said:
I got $260 in sales, but I was offering 20% from midnight to 8 am (of course that's the only time people called!) ugh, so really I'm out money, but it bumped me up to the first bracket for spring product
Your minimum commission is 20% so while you may not have made cash you didn't lose any AND you earned the $100 in free products (and lifetime sales toward your $15,000 career sales raise - if you aren't there already)! It was well worth it!! Congratulations!

Thanks.. but I had to pay the shipping!! uck... that was one of the other deals, plus a free pie gate! now i"m trying to get $55 in sales by midnight tonight to boost my cyber monday to $300,.. eck..

Don't be too upset. The only way you will be able to figure out what works for you in through trial and error. I think you did great!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
leshelman
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • confusedturtle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire