• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Guys See Rachael Ray's New Show?

In summary, the conversation is about a new show hosted by Rachael Ray. The participants discuss the show's schedule and channel, as well as their opinions on the show and its content. They also mention other shows and their schedules. Overall, they are excited about the new show and recommend checking it out.
lacychef
It must have been re-broadcast last night, because I thought she was going to be on during the day...but I loved her new show! I'm going to go check her website to see what the regular time is. Today she's supposed to have Oprah on:D If you didn't see; she made a 60second snack, and a 7 minute meal! I just love her:)

I watched the show. It was great. I really like her. It is almost like she isn't scripted either...and did you see the mess she made when she was cooking...so unlike the taped show. I guess having an audience is a lot different.

I forgot to watch it. She's really cool.

nicolespcshows said:
I watched the show. It was great. I really like her. It is almost like she isn't scripted either...and did you see the mess she made when she was cooking...so unlike the taped show. I guess having an audience is a lot different.

I did see that! I thought it was cool how the audience was on a turntable or something; they kept turning when she went to another part of her set.

I watched both yesterday and today and love the show. Very down to earth. What did you think of the person who used her santoku knife as a weapon for a burgular?

I LOVED THE SHOW!!!! I saw all of Monday's show and some of yesterdays. I loved the woman who used the knife to scare the burular away. I also loved the sky diving one you would never see me jumping out of an airplane.

What's it called? When does it come on? I did not know she had a knew show. I saw her on a repeat of Oprah last week and she made vodka pasta - looked delicious!

It's on right now at my house!!! Go to her website and it will tell the time and channel for your area!

jrstephens said:
What's it called? When does it come on? I did not know she had a knew show. I saw her on a repeat of Oprah last week and she made vodka pasta - looked delicious!

Yes, go to rachaelray.com & you can type in your state & it will tell you when it's on. I think it's just called "Rachael Ray" . It's not on until 9pm here in KS. I caught then end last night with Oprah; they made pizz-o's!

Hmm, I tried logging onto the site and tried to click on TV times and it said error. Does anyone know what channel at least: ABC, NBC, CBS or is it the Food network and I can surf the TV channel guide for it?

thanks!

It's on FOX

Thanks! I was looking inf Food Network for it! I am surprised they let her have shows on two different stations.

Here in Iowa it is on NBC, I suppose it just depends on what local affiliate picks it up. It is on at 11:00 AM here, perfect time for me because that is when I'm in the kitchen making lunch. I watch her on my little TV while I'm making something that doesn't sound nearly as tasty!!!!! Good luck finding her show, it is worth a look! :)
Jen

This is strangeWhen her show goes off, it says it is a Harpo production, which of course is Oprah. I know Oprah loves her, so that makes sense to me. However, here in Indiana, her show is on at 3 pm opposite of Dr Phil, who also got his start because of Oprah. I don't watch his show, so I don't know if Harpo produces it or not. Just thought that was all a little strange.

It is syndicated, so it can be on any channel on at any time. Mine is on the previously UPN network at 2 pm.

i found it. it is on at 9 am here. i will have to set my dvr to record it. thanks! does it come on more than once a week? i did not think to look for that.

when does paula deen's new show start? isn't it soon?

i just looked and answered my own question. YES!

I'm in Indiana as well and it's on at 10am here. The show was actually pretty cute today. My 5yo son even enjoyed it. :)

thanks just logged back onto the site and found out it is on ABC in So Cal at 9am! Can't wait to check it out tomorrow, I love all her other shows!

It's on CBS here at 10 AM! You can tell that's its syndicated. What a great show though! Very refreshing with all of the other talk shows out there!

Love that show!I finally got to see it yesterday. Since I don't get the Food Network, it was great to finally see what everyone keeps talking about, and why they keep telling me I remind them of her. Short, perky, excited about cooking--it's like we're twins!:D

Anyone else think she'd make a great consultant? I wonder if she's looking for a little extra income?;)

Related to Did You Guys See Rachael Ray's New Show?

1. What is Rachael Ray's new show about?

Rachael Ray's new show is a daily talk show that covers a variety of topics, including food, lifestyle, and celebrity interviews.

2. Where can I watch Rachael Ray's new show?

You can watch Rachael Ray's new show on your local ABC station or on the ABC website.

3. When does Rachael Ray's new show air?

Rachael Ray's new show airs weekdays at 10am EST on ABC.

4. Will Rachael Ray's new show feature any cooking segments?

Yes, Rachael Ray's new show will include cooking segments and recipes as a nod to her background as a celebrity chef.

5. Is Rachael Ray's new show suitable for all ages?

Yes, Rachael Ray's new show is family-friendly and suitable for all ages. However, some episodes may cover more mature topics, so parental discretion is advised.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mjbroncobabe
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • whiteyteresa