• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Get Your HWC Freebies Yet? My Son Can't Wait to Use His New Knife!

In summary, many members of the conversation have received their free Pink products and are excited about them. Some have already received theirs while others are still waiting for them to arrive. They are discussing the colors and quality of the products, and some are asking for help to track their shipments. Overall, everyone is happy with their free products and looking forward to using them.
jodistrauss
Who else has gotten theirs??:D

I got mine Saturday and I just love them!

Mine are due for delivery on Thursday

Expecting mine any time ... can't wait.:)

I don't get mine until tomorrow!:(

Got mine Saturday. Love em!

Mine are on the truck today. And I'm stuck here at work. Bleah.

I just ate lunch with a coworker outside in the park and it's GORGEOUS out! Too bad it won't last the week.
*sigh*

End of hijack. You may now return to your regularly scheduled thread.

Just got mine!! Does anyone else think the "new" mini measure all cup is a lighter pink than the one they had a few years ago???
I LOVE the pink bowls. So glad to get those.

I know this is a stupid question, but where do I find if mine have been shipped. I don't see it on " Shipment Status"

I just got mine this morning! LOVE the apron! The pink bowls are really cute too. Just love getting free stuff! Once I submit a show today, I'll be getting the mid-season stuff too!! Can't wait to try out that new salad & berry spinner.

Got mine today too. Only they forgot the Nylon knife. Did my adjustment already though. It should be here soon! :)

Mine's been riding on that poor little truck since 7:00 AM. I just know it wants to get here soon and be unpacked! It must be getting lonely in that big truck! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I will check on the colors of the mini measure all. I've got one in my drawer that I use almost daily.

PS. It just made me erase some of my smilies. :(

I JUST GOT MINE!!!!!

the Fed Ex man just did a drive by dump and dash!!!!

they are great!!! (the product not Fed Ex!!)

heather

Original Quote:

I know this is a stupid question, but where do I find if mine have been shipped. I don't see it on " Shipment Status"

Lisa Gorton

I dont think its a dumb question.

I have the same question. How are you all knowing when they are going to arrive?? I dont see them in our shipment status.

Will someone enlighten us! :)

jennifer said:
Original Quote:

Lisa Gorton

I dont think its a dumb question.

I have the same question. How are you all knowing when they are going to arrive?? I dont see them in our shipment status.

Will someone enlighten us! :)
Go into consultant's corner and click on "product adjustment"
click agree to terms
click "Don't know show number"
look for a shipment with your consultant # and a "G" in it (obviously a recent one...)
Click on it and it will show what is INSIDE that shipment!

And no...that is NOT a stupid question!!:D

Thank You! Kelly!!!

Mine just arrived too! I am SO thrilled to have a different apron and I love all the items! I use a plastic salad knife all the time so I am thrilled to have a PC one!

KellyTheChef said:
Go into consultant's corner and click on "product adjustment"
click agree to terms
click "Don't know show number"
look for a shipment with your consultant # and a "G" in it (obviously a recent one...)
Click on it and it will show what is INSIDE that shipment!

And no...that is NOT a stupid question!!:D

Then to track that shipment, go to fedex.com and track by reference number, your reference number will be the entire number in the product adjustment screen with a "01" at the end ######G####01
That will show you the fedex tracking info.

BTW- Mine just got here too! My fedex guy laughed at me when I said, "I just love seein' that little fedex truck!"

chefjenibel said:
Then to track that shipment, go to fedex.com and track by reference number, your reference number will be the entire number in the product adjustment screen with a "01" at the end ######G####01
That will show you the fedex tracking info.

BTW- Mine just got here too! My fedex guy laughed at me when I said, "I just love seein' that little fedex truck!"

THANK YOU!!! Only 1 more day! yay!!!

Mine arrived a few hours ago!

Mine got here this morning...I LOVE the SA bowls!! I think I am going to have to start collecting all of our SA HWC stuff if they contiue to make them! I have the pink and white polka dot cups/saucers from last year and now these. They are so cute!!

Mine just got here about an hour ago. Yay!!

I love the SA bowls too! My puppy thinks she can have one as a food dish when I am done showing it! I put it on the carpet and she went to it like it was her dog dish and pawed at it and looked at me like where's my food! I have the small measure all cup from the last time we had it for HWC and use that to measure out her food so she really got baffled when she saw the new one!

Got mine delivered at work this morning! LOVE it all! Especially the apron; so much better than my old white one!

Just got mine!! The small measure all is sooooo cute!

Sheryl

Ooohh, I'm soooo jealous! Mine won't be here until tomorrow.

Thank you! I have been needing to know how to check on those!

Mine is saying that I have an invalid tracking number?!

Oh wait.. Don't I use reference number instead... Let me check. :D

Use that number as the reference number and when you click on it you will get your tracking number and shipping date info.

SaturdayMine came in and Yes, to whomever asked, the Measure all is lighter pink and easier to see through!

To much fun. I brought them to work yesterday already and I think I may just be able to sell some of these pink things! Got alot of oohs and aahs! I sure hope so!!

Mine came today, too! But the Mini-Measure-All wasn't in the box. Darn!So check them closely when you open them!

I just got mine today as well! I love them! Those pink SA bowls are the cutest thing... heck who am I kidding they are all adorable! Yay for this year's HWC items being way better than last years (except the pink bar board/knife was awesome!)!!!

Mine came Saturday. I've not had lots of time to play with them, yet, but I have been admiring them. Maybe it's the "FREE" part that makes them so beautiful.

My FedEx guy delivered my HWC stuff at 9:20 last night. I can't believe he was working so late.

amya said:
My FedEx guy delivered my HWC stuff at 9:20 last night. I can't believe he was working so late.

Wow, that is late. You must be psyched to have your stuff. :D

I only earned the product not the apron! I was very sad my third show closed on the 17th just 2 days to late!! I am very happy with the goodies but I really would like a different apron I am very tired of the denim!!

to bad we can't buy the HWC apron Because I sure would!!

heather

Mine are due to arrive today but I do not know if they are being shipped to my office or to my home. I may try to go track them.

Got mine today & I love them!! I really like the apron too, it's a nice weight! Can't wait to start selling the great products!!

I got mine today, I'm so excited. I'm going to bring the to church tonight, so I can show my friends. I love the scraper. Can't wait to use it. My son can't wait to try the knife (since I said he could use it.) So many ideas are going through my head on how to promote this, now I just have to settle down and decide which ones I'm actually going to do. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed that I end up doing NOTHING about it.

I got mine around noon today and LOVE them! My son wants to eat salad tonight since I said he could use the knife!!!:p

Related to Did You Get Your HWC Freebies Yet? My Son Can't Wait to Use His New Knife!

1. What are the HWC freebies offered by Pampered Chef?

The HWC freebies offered by Pampered Chef are a set of high-quality kitchen tools that are given as a bonus to customers who host a qualifying cooking show. These freebies change periodically and can include items such as knives, cookware, or small kitchen gadgets.

2. How can I qualify to receive the HWC freebies?

To qualify for the HWC freebies, you must host a Pampered Chef cooking show with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking for a future show. The show must also be submitted and closed within the designated time frame set by Pampered Chef.

3. Can I choose which HWC freebie I receive?

No, the HWC freebie is chosen by Pampered Chef and cannot be selected by the host or customer. However, all of the HWC freebies are high-quality and useful kitchen tools that are sure to enhance your cooking experience.

4. When can I expect to receive my HWC freebies?

After your show has met the qualifications and has been closed, Pampered Chef will ship your HWC freebies directly to you. It usually takes 4-6 weeks for the freebies to arrive, but this may vary depending on your location.

5. Is there a limit to how many HWC freebies I can receive?

Yes, there is a limit of one set of HWC freebies per cooking show. However, if you host multiple shows and meet the qualifications each time, you can receive a new set of freebies for each show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeeDee616
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
IAmChefJ
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • sassypip