• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Have you received your 30th Anniversary Cookbook yet?

In summary, there is a group of people discussing the delivery of a cookbook that some of them have received. Some received it via regular mail, while others are still waiting. Some speculate that it may have been delivered via FedEx for some, but for others it will likely come through USPS. Despite the wait, those who have received it are excited about the contents and have found that it includes many of their favorite recipes.
finley1991
Has anyone gotten theirs yet? Just wondering how it was delivered as I'm not able to track it via FedEx so I'm guessing USPS/Smart Post?

Someone on one of the loops said it had a lot of great classics in it. Can't wait to get it!

I can't wait either! And I'll be getting the signed one since I signed someone this weekend. I don't think that required that they qualify in 30 days- at least I didn't find it noted anyway. They'd ship next week I think it said.

Bummer... I was out when the postman came and now it's sitting at the PO for me to pick up. Guess I'll do that tomorrow!!!Anyone else have theirs yet?

I got mine today and it came in the regular mail.

pamperedbecky said:
I got mine today and it came in the regular mail.

hmmm.... didn't some people say they got it FedEx? If it's USPS I have to wait at least another day - can't wait!!

I always get everything after everyone else since I am in CA. Booo hooo

pcjenni said:
I always get everything after everyone else since I am in CA. Booo hooo

Same here. I'm in NY. :(

Just picked it up at the PO and it's cute!

Hey, I'm in IL and I haven't gotten mine yet! Hopefully today!

Mine just came via USPS!

Got it today! :)

i haven't got mine yet. :( i'm waiting patiently though!! :D

I got it...I thought it would be hard back, but it's great. So NICE to see a pic of cool veggie pizza--I still do that recipe all the time, and it's nice to show it to people. Cute cookbook.

It appears that Doris & I have similar culinary tastes. She chose many of MY favorites!

DebbieJ said:
It appears that Doris & I have similar culinary tastes. She chose many of MY favorites!

Awesome! :)

Got mine today - love it -- definitely filled with THE BEST recipes!!

1. What recipes are included in the 30th Anniversary Cookbook?

The 30th Anniversary Cookbook includes over 300 recipes, including new and updated versions of classic Pampered Chef favorites. It also features recipes from top consultants and customers.

2. Is the 30th Anniversary Cookbook suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, the 30th Anniversary Cookbook is suitable for all skill levels, from beginner cooks to experienced chefs. The recipes are easy to follow and include step-by-step instructions and helpful tips.

3. Are there any special features in the 30th Anniversary Cookbook?

Yes, the 30th Anniversary Cookbook includes a section on "Celebration Recipes" for special occasions, as well as a "Healthy Choices" section for those looking for healthier options. It also includes beautiful full-color photos for each recipe.

4. Can I purchase the 30th Anniversary Cookbook online?

Yes, the 30th Anniversary Cookbook can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available for purchase at select retail locations.

5. Is the 30th Anniversary Cookbook a limited edition?

Yes, the 30th Anniversary Cookbook is a limited edition, so be sure to get your copy before it's gone! It is a must-have for any Pampered Chef collector or fan of delicious and easy-to-make recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • monicag
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefgurl
  • janezapchef