• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you received your Consultant News yet?

I
icerneaccorie
Has anyone gotten their CN yet? I'm just wondering.

No we haven't.

No. Not in today's mail either.

Nope. I called HO yesterday and the lady I talked to didn't know what was going on - she doesn't have one yet either.

this is really pissing me off.....I haven't told my Mom about me being in there yet...I want her to just be flipping through it and see it and dang it, it isn't here yet!!!!!! ARGH!

I just talked to HO about something else and they (the operators) don't know what the problem is. They are as confused about it not being out yet as we are. ...she also talked to a supervisor.

I had to talk to HO about another adjustment a few minutes ago and asked her if there was any news on the August CN. She said that they just got theirs today so we should be getting ours soon. I hope so!

pamperedlinda said:
I had to talk to HO about another adjustment a few minutes ago and asked her if there was any news on the August CN. She said that they just got theirs today so we should be getting ours soon. I hope so!

hmmm... my HO person must have not heard that yet. Good to finally hear that someone has theirs.

Anyone gotten their July postcards yet?

Today I finally got the CN. I did get the July postcards and just got an August one. Just for recruiting though. Unfortunately not for shows.:grumpy:

No CN, but I got an August recruiting postcard.

No CN and no July Recruiting Card either...

no CN, got the sales card for July though

finley1991 said:
Anyone gotten their July postcards yet?

NO!! I'm supposed to get 4 and haven't gotten ONE!:eek::grumpy:Maybe soon if you guys are starting to get them.

I got my August recruiting card yesterday. Nothing else.

I got my July sales postcard but still have NOT gotten the recruit postcard. Why would the August ones be out and not July?

Related to Have you received your Consultant News yet?

1. Has anyone received their Consultant News yet?

It is possible that some individuals have received their Consultant News, but it may not be available to all recipients at the same time. The distribution process may vary depending on the organization or publication releasing the news.

2. When can I expect to receive my Consultant News?

The timing of when you will receive your Consultant News may depend on a variety of factors, such as your location and the distribution method used by the organization or publication. It is best to check with the source for an estimated delivery date.

3. Is there a way to access the Consultant News online?

Some organizations or publications may make their news available online for easier access. However, this may not be the case for all. It is best to check with the source for any online options.

4. Will I receive a notification when the Consultant News is available?

This will depend on the organization or publication releasing the news. Some may send notifications, while others may not. It is best to check with the source for any notifications or updates.

5. If I do not receive the Consultant News, what should I do?

If you do not receive the news, there may be a delay in distribution or there may have been an error in the delivery process. It is best to contact the organization or publication directly to inquire about the news and any potential issues with delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies