• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you received your 2011 Consultant Planner yet?

In summary, the 2011 Consultant Planner includes monthly and weekly calendar pages, goal setting and tracking pages, contact lists, order tracking forms, business expense tracking forms, and product information pages. It can be customized by adding your own pages or sections, decorating with stickers or washi tape, and adding important dates and events. The planner can be ordered through a Pampered Chef consultant or through their website. While designed for Pampered Chef consultants, anyone can use it for personal or business organization. It can also be repurposed for tracking goals and expenses in the current year.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Has anyone received theirs yet?

I want to say they'll arrive about Thanksgiving. Just a couple more weeks to wait.

I really really need one! In the past it wasn't so bad because the planners used to go through February....this one ends at year end!

The weekly one on CC goes through Feb 26

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/plannercalendar.pdf

pamperedlinda said:
I really really need one! In the past it wasn't so bad because the planners used to go through February....this one ends at year end!

OK, so it wasn't me being an idiot when I went to write Jan. shows in the current planner and wondered where Jan. was. Definitely liked having Jan. and beginning of Feb. in there. I wanted to write Spring Launch and the annual bridal fair in for Feb. I take a little school-year weekly calendar to shows so I'm covered there.

I bought a "leather" covered binder (about half sheet size) planner at Office Max that I'm in LOVE with. I've got my January and February planned out and part of March & April (SOO needed March/April planned because I'm due with baby)

*Note: Planned out does not equal Booked. LOL

What is included in the 2011 Consultant Planner?

The 2011 Consultant Planner includes monthly and weekly calendar pages, goal setting and tracking pages, contact lists, order tracking forms, business expense tracking forms, and product information pages.

Can I customize my 2011 Consultant Planner?

Yes, you can customize your planner by adding your own pages or sections, using stickers or washi tape to decorate, and writing in your own important dates and events.

How do I order a 2011 Consultant Planner?

You can order a 2011 Consultant Planner through your Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website.

Is the 2011 Consultant Planner only for Pampered Chef consultants?

While the planner was designed with Pampered Chef consultants in mind, anyone can use it for organizing their personal or business life.

Can I still use the 2011 Consultant Planner even though it's not the current year?

Yes, you can still use the 2011 Consultant Planner as a general planner or repurpose it for tracking goals and expenses in the current year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Robynchefcanada
  • Sherry Leigh
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rennea
  • loreo