• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting on Email from Director: Who Else Is Still Waiting?

In summary, the response time for directors can vary and it is best to follow up with a phone call or seek assistance from your team leader for urgent emails. It is appropriate to send a polite follow-up email if you haven't received a response, but avoid being pushy. While it is possible to request a read receipt, it is best to trust the director to respond in a timely manner. If you need a response urgently, follow up with a phone call or seek assistance from your team leader. To improve your chances of a timely response, make sure your email is clear and respectful and consider following up with a phone call or seeking assistance.
ChefLisa
I have not received my email yet, but my Director has. Anyone else still waiting on her email?

check your spam folder

I am not home yet but will let you know!

Yeah, mine was in my spam folder for Level 2 Disney.

pampmomof3 said:
Yeah, mine was in my spam folder for Level 2 Disney.

that's where mine was. I almost didn't open it too.

I got mine in my regular inbox. If others are seeing it in their "Spam", that's probably where it went. If you have your "Spam" automatically deleted, you wouldn't even get it.

The sender was:
[email protected]

I have checked email and spam mail all day. I left a voice mail with the incentive folks. I am just too impatient to wait to get it.

I got mine first thing this morning also.

didn't get mine yet, and I checked my spam

ChefLoriG said:
didn't get mine yet, and I checked my spam

Look for this name - [email protected]

I kept looking for an email from Pampered Chef. It actually came from this email address.

hmmm, it's possible I deleted it from spam, now way of knowing now, hotmail doesn't keep it after I delete it

jwpamp said:
I got mine in my regular inbox. If others are seeing it in their "Spam", that's probably where it went. If you have your "Spam" automatically deleted, you wouldn't even get it.

The sender was:
[email protected]

I would have saved myself a lot of hearthache had I paid more attention to your post! :eek:

1. How long does it typically take for directors to respond to emails?

The response time for directors can vary depending on their schedule and workload. If the email is urgent, it is best to follow up with a phone call or seek assistance from your team leader.

2. Is it appropriate to send a follow-up email if I haven't received a response?

Yes, it is appropriate to send a polite follow-up email if you haven't received a response after a reasonable amount of time. However, it is important to avoid being pushy or demanding in your follow-up.

3. Can I request a read receipt for my email to the director?

While it is possible to request a read receipt for your email, it is not always necessary and can come across as intrusive. It is best to trust that the director will respond in a timely manner and avoid using read receipts unless absolutely necessary.

4. What should I do if I need a response from the director urgently?

If you need a response from the director urgently, it is best to follow up with a phone call or seek assistance from your team leader. This will ensure that your request receives the necessary attention and prompt response.

5. How can I improve my chances of receiving a timely response from the director?

To improve your chances of receiving a timely response from the director, make sure that your email is clear, concise, and respectful. Provide all necessary information and avoid using a demanding tone. Following up with a phone call or seeking assistance from your team leader can also help expedite the response process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • KathyG.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
CarolynnLee
  • Jeans Garden