• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No HO Notification Yet: Have You Gotten Yours?

I know but I figure that if I had go to the trouble of figuring out an estimate I might as well get it done. lolThat's a good point. I think I'll do the same. I hate filling out all those forms though!That's a good point. I think I'll do the same. I hate filling out all those forms though!
anyone get notification from HO that they earned it yet? I did but have not gotten anything???

I have a consultant who earned it for free from earning level 1 of the incentive program last year. She hasn't heard anything about it or how she's supposed to register for conference starting Monday. Does anyone know? I'm assuming she should get an email by Friday explaining how to redeem the free conference registration. I suggested that if she doesn't hear anything by Friday to call HO.

My guess is that when you go to pay it will say $0 due.

pamperedbecky said:
I have a consultant who earned it for free from earning level 1 of the incentive program last year. She hasn't heard anything about it or how she's supposed to register for conference starting Monday. Does anyone know? I'm assuming she should get an email by Friday explaining how to redeem the free conference registration. I suggested that if she doesn't hear anything by Friday to call HO.

I earned level 1 last year and COMPLETELY forgot I earned free National Conference...YAY! Thanks Becky, your post just reminded me of an extra $200 I have now to go towards my flight!! You made my day :)

I earned Free NC with the promo last month and have received no notification. I just went to consultant connection and ran the report and it doesn't show anything there either.

cheftiffany said:
My guess is that when you go to pay it will say $0 due.

That's a good point. She'll probably call HO to double check since it doesn't sound like she'll hear anything official.

iteachurkid said:
I earned level 1 last year and COMPLETELY forgot I earned free National Conference...YAY! Thanks Becky, your post just reminded me of an extra $200 I have now to go towards my flight!! You made my day :)

Yay! HOw cool is that? Congrats!

i did receive an email 2 days ago letting me know I earned it and I just ran a report to see if anyone on my team earned any levels and it's now showing. :)

Got an email too for earning with March Sales. Haven't heard anything about level 1.

Jolie_paradoxe said:
Haven't heard anything about level 1.

I got an e-mail about earning level one but it was a while ago... I'm thinking end of Jan or Feb maybe? Can't remember but I know I got it.

Just checked... it came Jan 12th and just said congratulations on earning level one...

finley1991 said:
I got an e-mail about earning level one but it was a while ago... I'm thinking end of Jan or Feb maybe? Can't remember but I know I got it.

Just checked... it came Jan 12th and just said congratulations on earning level one...

I got it too - along with a cute certificate that I could print myself...

pamperedlinda said:
I got it too - along with a cute certificate that I could print myself...

WE ROCK!!!!! :cool:

I registered today and there was just a zero balance due on the last part. :) Whahooooooooo!!!

beckyjsmith said:
I registered today and there was just a zero balance due on the last part. :) Whahooooooooo!!!

Same here, and it automatically refunds your conference club savings. So, free registration, enough money for hotel....now I just need to book my flight and make some fun money! Yay!

Seeing the refund part was pretty nice!!! Especially since I doubled up on my conference club contribution! :money:

When I registered yesterday it automatically put in my earnings from earning Level 1 from last year's trip incentive. Not sure what I did in March, if anything. Guess I should check...focus has been on celebrating our new Director and TAXES:yuck: (will I EVER help myself by stopping the procrastination on this???:cry:)

Working on finishing up our taxes today! I promised myself last year that I wouldn't do this and here I am again!!!

quiverfull7 said:
Working on finishing up our taxes today! I promised myself last year that I wouldn't do this and here I am again!!!

Same here! :rolleyes:

SusanBP0129 said:
Same here! :rolleyes:

That's the good thing about having a kid in college - gotta get the taxes done early to get those FAFSA forms sent in for financial aid.

In theory... they let you submit an estimate you know... I have TWO in college!

quiverfull7 said:
In theory... they let you submit an estimate you know... I have TWO in college!

I know but I figure that if I had go to the trouble of figuring out an estimate I might as well get it done. lol

1. What does "No HO Notification Yet" mean?

"No HO Notification Yet" refers to the lack of a notification from your Home Office (HO) regarding certain updates or changes within the company.

2. What kind of notifications are typically sent from the HO?

The HO may send notifications about new product releases, promotions, policy changes, or important updates for consultants.

3. What should I do if I haven't received a notification yet?

If you haven't received a notification yet, it's best to reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef customer service team to inquire about the specific update or change you are waiting for.

4. How long does it usually take to receive a notification from the HO?

The timing of notifications from the HO can vary depending on the nature of the update or change. Some may be sent out immediately, while others may take a few days or weeks.

5. Is it possible that I won't receive a notification at all?

It is possible that you may not receive a notification if the update or change does not pertain to your specific role or if the HO has not yet sent out the notification. However, it's always best to confirm with your upline or reach out to customer service if you have any concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • icerneaccorie