• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Out This Post From Cs!! Have You Guys Heard???

In summary, the leadership change in 2010 is supposed to make it more accessible and cost effective for people. However, some people are sad because they will no longer have the opportunity to attend both Leadership conferences each year.
I haven't gotten the email either. That makes me sad. I LOVE Leadership!! I attended a Regional event several years ago and did not really like it. The excitement of the Leadership experience just wasn't captured. However, the cost savings would be wonderful!! I'm sure many would still have the flight costs and hotel needs, but maybe it will be more cost effective for some.

Wow, very interesting. Lots of stuff going on at HO.

I got the email. SO I guess this will be my first and only time attending Leadership then? I hope I win the 2 year lease on the car....mine just broke...lol.

Another reason for me to :cry: because I can't go this year. I am glad really that they're changing it to make it available to more people. I am wondering if part of their reasoning might be that some are choosing to go to one conference per year - I think that's part of the reason attendance is down for both conferences.

Yeah, I don't think it's a bad idea. They weren't choosing warm locations anymore anyway.;) I think it is more accessible for people this way. I'm sure some will still have to travel depending on where the various locations are. I guess if that's the way they are doing it, it seems like it would be more expensive this new way for PC. Paying for multiple venues and for staff to go to multiple vacations throughout the year or however they'll do it. Oh well, it's easier for us I think!! Especially those close to wherever they choose to do them.

I think the thing that makes me sad about it is that I look forward to Leadership to see my friends that I won't see at NC because we are in different downlines and different waves. Either way, though, PC will make whatever they are going to do going forward fabulous for us.Hmmm... a hybrid? Does BMW make a hybrid? ;)PS: Hey Deb... what does Dave Ramsey say about "winning" a lease for a car? hee hee hee!!!!

finley1991 said:
PS: Hey Deb... what does Dave Ramsey say about "winning" a lease for a car? hee hee hee!!!!

You mean a FLEECE? LOL! That would be a new one for sure. He already doesn't like our "free" vacations too much. :D

DebbieJ said:
You mean a FLEECE? LOL! That would be a new one for sure. He already doesn't like our "free" vacations too much. :D

HA HA!

Well, if this is indeed our last LS, we'll have to make the party in my room extra special!!!!

I think I need to find some party hats and decorate them with DCS! :D

I have never been able to attend Leadership for 2 reasons...biggest one is money and the other one is that it falls at a bad time for me in my full time job.

What I am concerned about is that I live hours away (and in another state) from my Cluster and I never am aware of "regional" activities in my area. My input will go to HO because I am flying on my own out here and never hear about regional stuff. I am not upper level, but still!! (end of whining!)

Thanks for letting me :cry:.

This is one more thing I see that signals trimming many benefits and I am starting to get concerned as to what direction PC is going in. I wish they would share the focus to help us understand and to possibly help them get there.

baychef said:
I have never been able to attend Leadership for 2 reasons...biggest one is money and the other one is that it falls at a bad time for me in my full time job.

What I am concerned about is that I live hours away (and in another state) from my Cluster and I never am aware of "regional" activities in my area. My input will go to HO because I am flying on my own out here and never hear about regional stuff. I am not upper level, but still!! (end of whining!)

Thanks for letting me :cry:.

This is one more thing I see that signals trimming many benefits and I am starting to get concerned as to what direction PC is going in. I wish they would share the focus to help us understand and to possibly help them get there.

good points.

And I agree, those who are not close to their upline may not get such a warm reception at some of these regional events.

At this point...any reception would be good...even a chilly one:D. We are far enough away that I think they would be ok. We did get to meet some of our fellow PC consultants going to conference and we did get along well. I just don't keep in touch as much either.

I think their Regional is on a Saturday later in January and those are dates we are starting to book. Plus there is a big ole snow belt in between.

I just have to promote to an AD and really push myself over the edge!!

What is "Check Out This Post From Cs!! Have You Guys Heard???"

"Check Out This Post From Cs!! Have You Guys Heard???" is a social media post or advertisement created by Pampered Chef to promote a new product, recipe, or special offer.

How can I view the post from Cs?

You can view the post from Cs by visiting the Pampered Chef website or social media pages, or by following the link provided in the post.

What information will I find in the post from Cs?

The post from Cs may include information about a new product launch, a featured recipe, a limited-time offer, or other exciting news from Pampered Chef.

Can I share the post from Cs with my friends and family?

Yes, you can share the post from Cs on your own social media pages or by sending the link to your friends and family. We encourage you to spread the word and share the exciting news!

How often does Pampered Chef post new content on social media?

Pampered Chef posts new content on social media regularly, so be sure to follow us on all of our platforms to stay up-to-date on the latest news, products, and recipes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • robynlynn007
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
robynlynn007
  • icerneaccorie