• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have Waited Long Enough. I Have Contacted Ho Thru the Solution

In summary, Experient is taking a long time to process a refund for a reservation made months ago. Morfia suggests starting now to get a conference rate, and nobody has had any success disputeing the charge on their credit card.
jwpamp
I have waited long enough. I have contacted HO thru the Solution Center e-mail on consutlants corner regarding the amount of time the hotel refund is taking.

Anyone heard anything yet? I find this incredibly unacceptable! Experient must go!

I found at Leadership they were very unknowledgeable about things when I went to them with questions.Can't believe you're having a hard time with it! Hopefully it will get worked out soon. :)

dispute it on your Credit card if possible-

I don't think we can dispute it on our credit card since it was billed months ago and personally I've already paid for the one night stay in full.

I got a direct number of the persona you need to speak to, I left a really nasty voice mail at the Hotel and they gave me a direct line to the person to speak to: Jennifer 312-786-6227. I'm going to call in the morning but I want to complain to Experient. Know the number?

ok--so here is my SECRET---never book through them---I STOPPED years ago---

Morifa - how do you get the conference rate?

Ooh, do tell!

start now--
no demand

:confused: Huh....how do we get the conf. rate and not book through Experient?

I just got an email to expect my refund soon. It was very confusing because it looked like my confirmation email from when I originally reserved my room.

Me too. We'll see when it gets credited back to my card....

Since I'm not dealing with this... what are you waiting for to be refunded? The deposit?

I'm getting a refund because I didn't get into the correct room until after midnight the first night. I think Janice is waiting on a refund because she paid the deposit and then after splitting the room with other ladies, she was owed money.

Thanks.... It's so ironic how they have no problem taking our money immediately but then wait several months to refund it!

Morfia - so, start NOW for National? Do we know what the exec assignments for the waves are, or even when the waves are?

DebbieJ said:
I'm getting a refund because I didn't get into the correct room until after midnight the first night.

I think Janice is waiting on a refund because she paid the deposit and then after splitting the room with other ladies, she was owed money.

Yes, I paid for the room on my card and then when the others got there and paid, they owed me a refund.....nothing yet.

Got it....went on as a credit to my card this last week.

me too :):)

cmdtrgd said:
Morfia - so, start NOW for National? Do we know what the exec assignments for the waves are, or even when the waves are?

lets book for the MONTH--lol

Related to I Have Waited Long Enough. I Have Contacted Ho Thru the Solution

1. What is "I Have Waited Long Enough. I Have Contacted Ho Thru the Solution"?

"I Have Waited Long Enough. I Have Contacted Ho Thru the Solution" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to remind themselves and their team members to not wait for things to happen, but to actively seek out solutions and take action.

2. How can I apply "I Have Waited Long Enough. I Have Contacted Ho Thru the Solution" in my Pampered Chef business?

You can apply this phrase by taking a proactive approach to solving problems or reaching goals. Instead of waiting for things to fall into place, take action and contact your upline or fellow consultants for guidance and support.

3. What does "Ho" stand for in "I Have Contacted Ho Thru the Solution"?

"Ho" stands for "Home Office", which is the headquarters of Pampered Chef. Consultants are encouraged to reach out to the Home Office for assistance with any issues or questions they may have.

4. Is "I Have Waited Long Enough. I Have Contacted Ho Thru the Solution" only applicable to Pampered Chef consultants?

No, this phrase can be applied in any aspect of life. It serves as a reminder to not wait for things to happen, but to actively seek out solutions and take action.

5. How does "I Have Waited Long Enough. I Have Contacted Ho Thru the Solution" align with Pampered Chef's values?

Pampered Chef values taking action and being proactive in achieving goals and solving problems. This phrase serves as a reminder to embody these values and not wait for things to happen, but to actively seek out solutions and take action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
Replies
Views
Symara