• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have to Repeat That We Work for the Best Company!!!!

In summary, despite recent shipping glitches, one customer had a positive experience with Pampered Chef's customer service. They were able to change their order after the show and have the new items shipped to them at no cost. The consultant also had a great experience with the solution center agent. Overall, Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee and quick shipping times are highly praised by both consultants and customers.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Despite the shipping gliches lately, I have to share a GOOD story.

I had a guest order 3 scrapers at a show last week. Well, after the show and submission, she came to me and said, "I changed my mind, can I get those in Cranberry." I said, "Sure" (knowing the show was already submitted and figured I'd find a way to take care of it). I received the show last night - called HO - told the VERY PLEASANT person I was talking to that the customer changed their mind AFTER I had submitted the show and what can I do...
She said, "No problem, we'll have FedEx pick them up and send out cranberry ones for you."

Now, you tell me how many companies will do that for you or your guests WITHOUT making you ship them back or paying for shipping to you of the new product - NO COST TO ME - PC is taking care of the customer.

Now, isn't that great????!?!?!?! You have to admit that you LOVE that about PC!!!! :D :thumbup:

Not to mention, I had the most delightful solution center agent...

Great customer service for sure!!!

I agree, Janet. PC has one of the best satisfaction guarantees around.

That's GREAT! Yes, this is an awesome company. And even when WE screw up (as consultants) it's easy to get problems resolved. Recently I accidentally inputted the item number for the Classic Batter Bowl into my laptop at a show instead of the Small Batter Bowl. The guest received it and called. So, of course FedEx picked up the bigger one and is sending her the small one. It was completely MY mistake. I would guess that most companies out there would make the consultant pay for the shipping charges to ship something back that was their fault. I'm sad to say this has happened more than once lately (I need to go a little more slowly!:blushing: ) and PC exchanges the items without a problem. The trick is to catch it within the 30 days that the show shipped!!! Pampered Chef is awesome both for consultants AND guests!!!:love: :love: :love:

I agree! There have been plenty of times where they have been so gracious to me and to my customers--with no questions asked!

I totally agree I did the same thing as Becky but I ordered the SS 7 piece set instead of the Executive I have no clue how it happened but they fixed it for me with no problems I cant imagine how much it would have cost me to send it back if I had to pay for it

Yes, that is such an amazing thing that PC does. I try to remember to tell guests to check over their order right away, so if there's problems they don't have to pay to send back.

They are awesome about returns/exchanges - but even more surprising is that I sent in two shows yesterday mid-morning. I checked my tracker just a while ago and it showed one of them received AND shipped yesterday!! It will be delivered today!!

I didn't see the other one showing as received so I called HO to make sure there wasn't a problem with it. I talked to a really nice lady and she said that it also shipped yesterday and should deliver today! I am in shock! She said they are moving so fast to get ready to the month end slamming that the shipping area is moving faster than they can download the shipments for us to see what is happening with them!

How is that for fast!

That's why I haven't submitted a show I've got ready to go. I still have to print the receipts, but I want to get them to the mailbox at the same time I submit, so the host doesn't end up with product and no receipts. :)

Ann,

You are so right! I have the thank you and receipts all ready to go - I just didn't have time to mail them yesterday so now they'll be late! Oops.

I didn't expect them to be so on-the-ball!

I told the host who I submitted for yesterday that she shouldn't have to worry about a Sat. delivery... YIKES>.. it shipped already too so she may be sitting at her delivery point waiting for the Fed Ex guy.. .hope he's cute!

What makes Pampered Chef the best company to work for?

At Pampered Chef, we prioritize creating a positive work culture that values and supports our employees. We offer competitive compensation, opportunities for growth and development, and a strong sense of community and teamwork.

What benefits do employees receive at Pampered Chef?

We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off, and employee discounts on our products.

How does Pampered Chef give back to the community?

Pampered Chef is committed to giving back and making a positive impact in our community. We regularly participate in volunteer activities and donate a portion of our proceeds to various charities and organizations.

What is the company culture like at Pampered Chef?

The culture at Pampered Chef is one of inclusivity, collaboration, and innovation. We encourage open communication, value diversity, and promote a healthy work-life balance.

What opportunities for growth and development are available at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we believe in investing in our employees' personal and professional growth. We offer training and development programs, mentorship opportunities, and a supportive environment for employees to reach their full potential.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• family4dinner
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Roadtripray