• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do Returns Under Guarantee Work?

In summary, to initiate a return under the guarantee, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or the Customer Care team. Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase and proof of purchase is required. Even if the product was received as a gift, it can still be returned under the guarantee. If a replacement is not available, a refund will be issued.
aleechef
a customer of mine has an oval baker that she needs replaced. still under the warranty, she can get it replaced outright, correct? and if she wants to mail it in to get it replaced, does she have to pay for the shipping to mail it in? or can i get a postage-paid label for her (through customer service)? she said if she has to pay shipping to send it back for a replacement, then she might as well buy a new one b/c it'll probably cost a lot to mail it. i can't imagine PC making you do that--no one would bother buying things that had warranties if they had to mail back the product on their own dime.

thanks. i'm new, and totally confused.

on the stones my understanding is she just needs to send in a piece of the stone if it broke. i have sent a few things back and it hasnt really cost me to much to do it.

It's great that your customer's oval baker is still under warranty! Typically, if a product is still under warranty, the customer can get it replaced outright without any additional cost. As for mailing it in, it would be best to check with the customer service department to see if they offer a postage-paid label for returns. If not, it's possible that the customer may have to cover the shipping costs. However, like you said, it doesn't make sense for a company to have customers pay for shipping on a product that is still under warranty. I would suggest reaching out to customer service to clarify and see what options are available. Hope this helps!

1. How do I initiate a return under the guarantee?

To initiate a return under the guarantee, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our Customer Care team at 1-800-342-6793. They will guide you through the process and provide you with a return label if needed.

2. What is the timeframe for returns under the guarantee?

Our guarantee allows for returns within 30 days of purchase. If you are dissatisfied with your product after this timeframe, please contact our Customer Care team to discuss your options.

3. Do I need to provide proof of purchase for a return under the guarantee?

Yes, we do require proof of purchase for all returns under the guarantee. This can be in the form of a receipt, order confirmation email, or packing slip.

4. Can I return a product under the guarantee if I received it as a gift?

Yes, the guarantee applies to all products regardless of how they were purchased. However, the refund will be issued to the original form of payment used for the purchase.

5. What happens if my product is no longer available for a replacement?

If your product is no longer available for a replacement, our Customer Care team will work with you to find a suitable alternative or issue a refund for the original purchase price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jsanderson0508
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • melindagilbert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • Alexis125969