• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting on Dec 29th Info: Have You Gotten Yours Yet?

In summary, the meeting planner is posted on CC under the Consultant News section and the handouts will be available for us on December 29th. TLs do not get the information, only Directors do.
jwpamp
Has anyone gotten their info yet? I know it's supposed to arrive by Dec 29th, just wondering...

Mine came today. Just in an envelope, no packet or anything...how are we supposed to plan the meeting, is more coming?

The meeting planner is posted on CC under the Consultant News section. I suppose we are going to use that. It says that the handouts will be available for us on Dec 29th.

I received mine today. :)

I believe there are items (or will be) on Consultant's Corner for us to download and print.

Mine came yesterday too. You can open the outer envelope. I assume the planner will explain what they had in mind for the stickers...

anyone peeked yet??? I have not gotten mine yet. I am on the west coast. I know someone knows!!!

pcjenni said:
anyone peeked yet??? I have not gotten mine yet. I am on the west coast. I know someone knows!!!

HAHA... I was thinking the same thing! :blushing:

I will fess up...I will probably peek so I can incorporate something in the meeting after I announce it. Last year I waited to show the DVD like the show planner said and I wished I had not waited. Instead of everyone sharing excitement and ideas, they had to leave because it was time to go.

I want to be excited and surprised, but I also don't want to be blindsided like last year. The few team members who came last year were all either single or kidless, thus disney was not a fun announcement.

okay, I'll fess up! I watched it ONLY because we are going on vacation and won't be here when the meeting is taking place. SO, I watched and am tight lipped! I won't be sharing it with my team until January 6th and I shared my DVD with Tiffany so she can have a mtg while I"m gone.

I didn't get mine yet. I'm excited and can't wait. The meeting is on my birthday and my hubby keeps saying, then I hope it is a good gift finding out the next trip. LOL

I haven't gotten mine yet either. My Triple Points shows are falling away. I'm going to have to work on packing that up again!

Only Directors get it, right? Not Team Leaders?

SusanBP0129 said:
Only Directors get it, right? Not Team Leaders?

Nope... as TLs we don't get it. :(

finley1991 said:
Nope... as TLs we don't get it. :(

:cry: :( :cry: :( :cry:

I just got home from vacation and it doesn't look like anything came.

got it.. ummm... that's all I am confessing to.. :)

beckyjsmith said:
got it.. ummm... that's all I am confessing to.. :)

hahahaha! That's funny!

ok so will only directors get the "handout" that will be available tomorrow? I really think they need to do a poll of how many of us team leaders are holding our own meetings. I mean I have 10 consultants on my team but just can't get them to recruit. So why should we all (myself and my team) be punished for that. And My director lives in SC so it's not as if I can go to her meetings.

cheftiffany said:
ok so will only directors get the "handout" that will be available tomorrow? I really think they need to do a poll of how many of us team leaders are holding our own meetings. I mean I have 10 consultants on my team but just can't get them to recruit. So why should we all (myself and my team) be punished for that. And My director lives in SC so it's not as if I can go to her meetings.

My D is in FL... she said at Chairman's Circle that this was one thing they went around and around about but that it's a perk of being a director, and if we're not directors we don't get the info unless our D's get it to us.

It is what it is...

Does that mean that TL's won't get the DVD either? Or will you just need a copy of the handouts?

TL's wont get anything from what I've been told. It has forced me to have a meeting with my Director. The thing that upsets me is she wont be following the planner, she has her own agenda. So if anyone can pass something to me about the plan that would be great. I feel the same about not know waht to plan.
Gosh...it feels good to be back. I've been in a downer for awhile andhave let my business go down.
[email protected]

beckyjsmith said:
got it.. Ummm... That's all i am confessing to.. :)

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last year I followed the planner and it had the DVD being shown last. What ever the planner says, I am showing the DVD FIRST!! Everyone was either physically or mentally already out the door. In hind sight, I would have shown it first then got everyone brainstorming and feed off each others' momentum.

The packet contains stickers, the DVD and a print out sheet that has nothing to do with planning the meeting. We will get the goal sheet planner to have at meetings (not sure when).

Plan for the basics of booking & recruiting which will lead to promoting. I am going to sit down with my two 1st gen TL's and 2nd gen. TL to lay out a plan for the year. I will admit that I stink in training but I think as a team we ALL will benefit.

The triple points will help. Selling and recruiting we already know will help. And then the double points month has not yet been determined...just get them to fill their calendars for the next 4 months.

baychef said:
DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last year I followed the planner and it had the DVD being shown last. What ever the planner says, I am showing the DVD FIRST!! Everyone was either physically or mentally already out the door. In hind sight, I would have shown it first then got everyone brainstorming and feed off each others' momentum.

The packet contains stickers, the DVD and a print out sheet that has nothing to do with planning the meeting. We will get the goal sheet planner to have at meetings (not sure when).

Plan for the basics of booking & recruiting which will lead to promoting. I am going to sit down with my two 1st gen TL's and 2nd gen. TL to lay out a plan for the year. I will admit that I stink in training but I think as a team we ALL will benefit.

The triple points will help. Selling and recruiting we already know will help. And then the double points month has not yet been determined...just get them to fill their calendars for the next 4 months.

haha! you watched it too! :p ;)

pampmomof3 said:
haha! you watched it too! :p ;)

To quote Miss Piggy....MOI??????:D:devil:

I want to see the rules!!! I wonder if there will be the componet about 50% of the points having to come from sales???\

There always has been a rule about 50% of points from sales...and possibly core sales...not leads/individual orders? As far as I can remember, though.

So...if you are a team leader and didn't get it, and you are nowhere near your director, how are you supposed to conduct the meeting if you don't know the destination? I am not in this position, but a friend is--she lives in a fairly secluded place and her director is a two states away...she works her hiney off but is considered a team leader because her team doesn't always step it up in the recruiting dept....so what do you suppose she should do?

Nanisu said:
So...if you are a team leader and didn't get it, and you are nowhere near your director, how are you supposed to conduct the meeting if you don't know the destination? I am not in this position, but a friend is--she lives in a fairly secluded place and her director is a two states away...she works her hiney off but is considered a team leader because her team doesn't always step it up in the recruiting dept....so what do you suppose she should do?

I would be making a call to my Sales Manager and asking for a packet.

Nanisu said:

I so sympathize with your friend. I too was in this situation. She could ask her director to e-mail her the meeting planner and the handout worksheet and that would be a start. If they won't send a DVD she should let her director know. Is her director supportive of her efforts?

Nanisu said:

It's basically our director's responsibility to get us the info if we are TLs. Stinks but it is what it is... :(

Just got the handout info online as well. Love the promo.

I can see all the handouts online but I guess I won't get the DVD, which kinda sucks since my Director is in Germany and I NEVER hear from her so I don't know when or how I'll find out what the trip is. I only have one local Consultant and no meetings for either of us to attend. So I don't know what to tell my team members. This is getting me excited again but at the same time, frustrating me!

Debi have you tried calling your Director? I would welcome a call from any of my downline that are trying to keep their team going.

baychef said:
Debi have you tried calling your Director? I would welcome a call from any of my downline that are trying to keep their team going.

I haven't, mostly because of the time difference and the fact that she stay SO busy. Maybe I'll try tomorrow.

My secretary's mother and brother live in Germany. She has been ill and resisting care so I know all too well the frustration around the time difference. It's worth a shot to see if she is able to help! Call her in the middle of the night over there...she won't be busy:D ok...so she may not be too pleasant either!!!:grumpy: Let us know how you make out!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • Amanda_RI