• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipes Can I Make With My Kit?

In summary, the new consultant recipes and shopping lists are great resources. The starter kit has recipes for beginners and more experienced cooks too.
jesusluvsu2005
Hi everyone! I'm new here! Just joined Pampered Chef this week. I haven't gotten anything emailed to me yet so I can't get into the consultants part of the website. BTW, how long does it take to get the email with your password or whatever in it to get on the site?

Anyway, I will have my kit and then the kitchen shears, my safe cutter, small spreader, nylon knife, nylon pan scrapers, tool turn-about, smooth edge can opener and the kitchen spritzer. What are my options as far as recipes? I would appreciate any help! Thanks so much!
God bless,
Amanda in TN

There are some new consultant recipes that will come in your kit. In addition, the last 2 recipes of every catagory in the Season's Best is set up so you can use the Starter Kit. This greatly expands your recipe choices.

The recipe I started with since I was bad, bad, bad at cooking were the deli wraps. My first 10 shows consisted of this recipe and I sold over 15K with it to get my 2% raise! The trick is to do it with a different group of people each time because it's sooooo easy and there's no need to see it twice. I still do this recipe when there is no stove (lunch time office shows) or for outdoor shows. It's wonderful.

You'll get 3 new consultant recipes with the kit. They will also include shopping lists with the recipes and even show tips for helping before and during your demo. They are very useful and quite tasty too. Use those recipes to practice, become familiar with all the tools and for your first few shows. Then worry about expanding your repertoire. There are a couple recipes in each SBCB that also are good for new consultant kits. One thing I learned which I wish I had learned before hand... you don't have to do all 3 recipes at a show... I did that for the first few shows and quickly found them time consuming and the show process frustrating. I now do one recipe... I have way more time now to talk about all the products, the opportunity, hosting and more.

Hi Amanda, welcome to the Pampered Chef family! Congratulations on joining this amazing company. I'm sure you will love being a consultant and sharing our high-quality products with others.Regarding your question about accessing the consultant part of the website, it usually takes 24-48 hours for new consultants to receive their login information via email. If you haven't received it within that time frame, I suggest reaching out to our customer service team for assistance.As for recipes, there are endless options available to you! As a consultant, you will have access to our exclusive recipe library, which is constantly updated with new and delicious recipes. You can also check out our website and social media pages for recipe ideas and inspiration.If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Our team is always here to support and guide you on your Pampered Chef journey. Best of luck to you and happy cooking! Cheers, at Pampered Chef

Related to What Recipes Can I Make With My Kit?

1. What kind of recipes can I make with my kit?

With your Pampered Chef kit, you can make a wide variety of recipes including main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and more. Our kits come with versatile tools and utensils that can be used for baking, cooking, grilling, and more.

2. Are there any specific recipes that are recommended for beginners?

Yes, our kits come with recipe cards that are specifically designed for beginner chefs. These recipes are easy to follow and use basic cooking techniques, making them perfect for those who are just starting out in the kitchen.

3. Can I make healthy recipes with my Pampered Chef kit?

Absolutely! Our kits are designed to help you prepare healthy and delicious meals. We have a variety of recipes that are low in calories, fat, and sodium, as well as recipes that cater to specific dietary restrictions.

4. Can I use my kit to make recipes for special occasions?

Yes, our kits are perfect for special occasions and gatherings. We have recipes for holiday meals, birthday parties, potlucks, and more. You can also get creative and use our tools to make fun and festive dishes for parties and events.

5. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes that I can make with my kit?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes that you can make with your Pampered Chef kit. Our recipe cards provide substitutions for meat and dairy products, making it easy for you to modify recipes to fit your dietary preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • M/SPampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rwesterpchef
  • ChefBeckyD