• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use My Personal CC to Close P3 Shows?

In summary, a new consultant who needs to submit her four shows tonight and hasn't received her debit card yet may be able to use her personal credit card for the first 30 days of being a consultant. However, it is recommended to call PC and ask for clarification on this issue. It is also possible to use a guest's credit card or put the payment on the host's order, but there may be a warning in P3 about unpaid orders. Overall, it is important to confirm with PC for the best course of action.
pckrissy
Does P3 let you use your personal cc to close shows? There is a new consultant who has to submit her 4 shows by tonight and hasn't received her debit card yet? Any help on this will be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks!

I am pretty sure you can only use the PC debit or credit card.

I've heard of someone using a personal CC for the first couple of shows. Have her call PC and ask.
I remember she told me they had her fill in her CC on every order and then they would do one transaction.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info....we are actually on hold with HO...but sometimes you gals/guys are so quick with the info...I thought I'd try both..

I remember reading a thread about this but don't know how long ago that was.
Thanks again

I don't think you can as a consultant but it will work as a guest payment because I have had other people pay for orders like a boyfriends card on the ladies order diff last name and went through I think your cc could go in there too

She can get her Pc card number from HO. Thats what I did when I signed up they gave me the number over the phone so I could get started.

Or she can put the payment on the hosts order (did everyone pay her cash or check?) and she'll get a warning in P3 that their are "unpaid" orders, but it WILL let you submit it that way. And the credit card name does not have to match the guest's name.

Thanks everyone!!!!
Just so you know...HO said if you didn't have the debit card when P3 updates if it is available it will enter it....pretty kool!
AND
a new consultant CAN use their own cc to submit show but only in the first 30days...

Hope that helps everyone! Thanks for all your responses. CS ROCKS!!

1. Can I use my personal credit card to close P3 shows?

Yes, you can use your personal credit card to close P3 shows. However, we recommend using a separate business credit card for all Pampered Chef transactions for easier tracking and organization.

2. Will using my personal credit card affect my personal credit score?

No, using your personal credit card for P3 shows will not affect your personal credit score. As long as you make timely payments, your credit score should not be impacted.

3. Are there any benefits to using a business credit card for P3 shows?

Yes, using a business credit card for P3 shows can help you separate your personal and business expenses, earn rewards or cash back, and keep track of your business expenses for tax purposes.

4. Can I use a debit card instead of a credit card to close P3 shows?

Yes, you can use a debit card to close P3 shows. However, using a credit card may provide additional benefits such as fraud protection and rewards.

5. Can I use a Pampered Chef gift card to close P3 shows?

Yes, you can use a Pampered Chef gift card to close P3 shows. However, please note that gift cards cannot be used to pay for shipping fees or taxes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smama07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
smama07
  • kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • ChefJoyJ