• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Get Kasey's Discontinued Items Update?

In summary, the "Wow! Discontinued Items List!" is a regularly updated list of discounted Pampered Chef products that are no longer being produced or sold. These items may be purchased at parties or through a consultant, but availability may vary. Not all products on the list are marked as final sale, and customers cannot request specific products to be added to the list.
babywings76
Gold Member
Did you all get Kasey's latest update? E-mail me privately if you want a copy. I can't wait till we can openly talk about all this exciting stuff!

[email protected]

I don't think this is a good idea... No fair taunting those that are in upcoming waves or choosing to wait. ;) Not being grouchy, just think you might want to delete this. If someone wants info, they'll get it. :)

Hi there! I did receive Kasey's latest update and I'm so excited to hear about all the exciting stuff! I can't wait until we can openly talk about it too. Thank you for offering to share a copy privately. I'll definitely reach out to you via email. Have a great day!

1. What is the "Wow! Discontinued Items List!"?

The "Wow! Discontinued Items List!" is a list of Pampered Chef products that are no longer being produced or sold. These items are typically marked at a discounted price and may have limited availability.

2. How often is the "Wow! Discontinued Items List!" updated?

The "Wow! Discontinued Items List!" is updated on a regular basis, typically every few weeks. However, availability and pricing can change at any time.

3. Can I purchase items from the "Wow! Discontinued Items List!" at a party or through a consultant?

Yes, you can purchase items from the "Wow! Discontinued Items List!" at a party or through a consultant. However, availability may vary depending on the consultant's inventory.

4. Are all products on the "Wow! Discontinued Items List!" marked as final sale?

No, not all products on the "Wow! Discontinued Items List!" are marked as final sale. Some items may still be eligible for returns or exchanges, but this may vary depending on the consultant's return policy.

5. Can I request a specific product to be added to the "Wow! Discontinued Items List!"?

No, the products on the "Wow! Discontinued Items List!" are chosen by Pampered Chef based on popularity and availability. However, you can always make a suggestion to your consultant or through Pampered Chef's customer service for consideration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr