• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Ya'll See the Change to the August Host Special?

In summary, August hosts can now also choose from 2 new Fall products that will be announced at NC!Yep - that has been my biggest selling point for booking in August!I saw it, too...when did it happen?To my knowledge, it's always been that way.....I've been talking to people about it since May.....Yep- that's been on the flyer since it came out. There will be an updated one after Conference that includes the 2 new ones they can choose from.Geez...I'm slipping.To my knowledge, it's always been that way.....I've been talking to people about it since May.....Yep, always been that way.....I've been talking to people about it since May
dannyzmom
Gold Member
August hosts can now also choose from 2 new Fall products that will be announced at NC!

Yep - that has been my biggest selling point for booking in August!

I saw it, too...when did it happen?

To my knowledge, it's always been that way.....I've been talking to people about it since May.....

Yep- that's been on the flyer since it came out. There will be an updated one after Conference that includes the 2 new ones they can choose from.

Geez...I'm slipping.

ChefBeckyD said:
To my knowledge, it's always been that way.....I've been talking to people about it since May.....

Yep, always been that way.....

LOL Here I thought there was something NEW! Clicked n this post to fast! LOL LOL LOL

Ginny

And these are the two items we earn for submitting two June shows too. Correct me if I am wrong someone?!:D

I believe you're right Jennifer! Too cool huh! And the fact that we get the new peice of cookware for just submitting 2 shows in July ROCKS!:D
I also believe that it has been that way about August from the beginning! I remember my hosp. director announcing that!:)

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL I thought I missed something, but then thought "Hey I covered that at my show Friday" LOL

I'm new here and I may be a bit confused. I just talked with home office. The Aug host special is still 60% off two pieces of Forged Cutlery. Is this change something they'll announce at NC? I'm in wave 1.

chrpangel said:
I'm new here and I may be a bit confused. I just talked with home office. The Aug host special is still 60% off two pieces of Forged Cutlery. Is this change something they'll announce at NC? I'm in wave 1.

Yes, that is correct, but what they are saying is that it includes the current line PLUS the 2 new pieces coming out...

I can't wait to find out what the new pieces are!

I'm also dying to find out what the new piece of cookware is!!!!! Any speculation? I'd LOVE a double burner grill pan but not sure they'd give us that for doing 2 shows.... maybe a steamer insert? Thoughts?

I'd like one piece without nonstick coating, for browning, etc. Or a saucier with rounded corners.

I will get them and cannot wait to find out either.

I HATE the last week before Conferences! It's like being a kid and waiting for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think they'll ever come out with a set of Stainless cookware for more options?

finley1991 said:
I HATE the last week before Conferences! It's like being a kid and waiting for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is exactly the feeling - and just like the last week of school before Christmas Break - we are all out of control!!! I just thought - this time next week I will KNOW!!!:D :D :D

My goal is to have 2 July Catalog shows closed before I leave for Conference, so I will already KNOW that I am getting the new cookware piece too!

Christ Follower said:
Do you think they'll ever come out with a set of Stainless cookware for more options?

My husband suggests that PC let you choose 3 -5 pieces of cookware like a mix and match thing at a set price. That would be nice because like in our case we don't need a stock pot that comes in the sets so we could choose something different if we were given a choice.

Yes, a saucier!!!I'd love a saucier! We have the whisk for it. :)

I'm for the saucier also. I am also excited that there is over $500 in new products for fall - always wondering what's next!!

Related to Did Ya'll See the Change to the August Host Special?

1. Can you remind me of the details of the August Host Special?

The August Host Special is a promotion where hosts can earn free products and discounts by hosting a Pampered Chef party and reaching certain sales goals. This month, the special includes a free set of knives for hosts who have at least $650 in sales and three bookings from their party.

2. How do I qualify for the August Host Special?

To qualify for the August Host Special, you must host a Pampered Chef party and reach the sales goal of $650. Additionally, you must have at least three bookings from your party. This means that three people attending your party must schedule their own parties with you as their host.

3. Can I combine the August Host Special with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the August Host Special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards, which can be used towards purchasing products at a discounted price.

4. When does the August Host Special end?

The August Host Special ends on August 31st, 2021. This means that all parties must be scheduled and held by this date in order to qualify for the special.

5. Will the August Host Special be available again in the future?

The August Host Special is only available for the month of August and will not be available in the future. However, we offer new host specials each month, so be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for the latest promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • taterbug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Jayne