• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did We Get an Incentive Trip Tracking Chart This Year?

In summary, an incentive trip tracking chart is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to track their progress towards earning an incentive trip. It can be obtained from a team leader or the company's consultant website, or created using a spreadsheet or template. The chart typically includes sales goals, trip details, milestones, and a tracker for progress, as well as motivational quotes or visuals. It is recommended to update the chart at least once a week, but it can be updated more frequently if desired. If sales goals are not reached, there may still be opportunities for other rewards or incentives from Pampered Chef.
chefkathy
I see the pdf behind CC, but did they mail one to us? I usually have it up by my desk. I need to get on track and pay attention!

I was half asleep in Jan and Feb, so I can't remember if I got one or not.

yes we did, don't remember when though. I think it was in Jan's CN?

I don't remember WHEN we got it either. But it came folded. It's poster size, not like last year, and it had stickers with it. Also, it's only one side this year. HTH!

found it--Dec CN. Shows you how up to date I am on my CN reading. :) I'm packing all my back issues for Miami.

Related to Did We Get an Incentive Trip Tracking Chart This Year?

What is an incentive trip tracking chart?

An incentive trip tracking chart is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to track their progress towards earning an incentive trip. It typically includes information such as sales goals, trip details, and a tracker for progress.

How do I obtain an incentive trip tracking chart?

An incentive trip tracking chart can be obtained from your Pampered Chef team leader or can often be found on the company's consultant website. You can also create your own using a spreadsheet or template.

What is included on the incentive trip tracking chart?

The exact contents of an incentive trip tracking chart may vary, but it typically includes information such as sales goals, trip details, milestones, and a tracker for progress. Some charts may also include motivational quotes or visuals to keep consultants motivated.

How often should I update my incentive trip tracking chart?

It is recommended to update your incentive trip tracking chart at least once a week to keep track of your progress towards earning the trip. However, you can update it more frequently if desired.

What if I don't reach my sales goals for the incentive trip?

If you don't reach your sales goals for the incentive trip, you may still have the opportunity to earn other rewards or incentives from Pampered Chef. It's important to stay motivated and continue working towards your goals, even if you don't reach them on the first try.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamela
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • ardipc