• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Lose My Records by Deleting a Show in P3?

In summary, "Help~ Feels Like a Mini 911" is a product from Pampered Chef that includes a variety of handy tools designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. The set is suitable for beginners and includes basic yet essential tools for common tasks in the kitchen. While individual tools can be purchased, it is recommended to buy the complete set for better value and efficient meal prep. Additionally, all the tools are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup and long-lasting use.
Jenni
Not sure were to post but I am stressed!

I was deleting a show in P3 that just didn't happen and by accident I deleted a show that was already submitted. Did I lose all my records of who ordered what. Can I get it back.... Please HELP :yuck:

Call tech support - they're open late

Where do I get that number??

On Consultant's Corner...Keep the program open if you can!

1-888-our-chef

Upate on my drameOk~ I do have it on my thumb drive but I just finished submitting a different show tonight that was not on the thumb drive. Rats right!!!
They said I can pull it up on my lap top using the thumb drive and re enter all the info to my home computer that has tonights show in it. So there is some hope... he said after I do that to call back and they can patch it or something. Now my problem is when to find the time to re enter:D all that info... lol

Do you back up your pplus on your hard drive?You might be able to open a previously saved version ...

Di_Can_Cook said:
Do you back up your pplus on your hard drive?

You might be able to open a previously saved version ...

No I don't think I do ~ should I??

i back up to an external drive everytime I make changes. That keeps you from being in your current situation. Always back up to your thumb drive or to another external hard drive.

1. What is "Help~ Feels Like a Mini 911"?

"Help~ Feels Like a Mini 911" is a product from Pampered Chef that is designed to help make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. It is a set of handy tools and gadgets that can be used in the kitchen to save time and effort.

2. What tools are included in "Help~ Feels Like a Mini 911"?

The "Help~ Feels Like a Mini 911" set includes a variety of tools such as a vegetable peeler, citrus press, garlic press, avocado slicer, and a mini spatula. These tools are carefully selected to cover a range of common tasks in the kitchen.

3. Is "Help~ Feels Like a Mini 911" suitable for beginners in the kitchen?

Yes, "Help~ Feels Like a Mini 911" is perfect for beginners as it includes basic yet essential tools that can make cooking and meal prep less intimidating and more enjoyable. The tools are also easy to use and require minimal skill.

4. Can I purchase individual tools from the "Help~ Feels Like a Mini 911" set?

Yes, you can purchase individual tools from the "Help~ Feels Like a Mini 911" set. However, we highly recommend buying the complete set as it offers better value for money and includes all the necessary tools for efficient meal prep.

5. Are the tools in "Help~ Feels Like a Mini 911" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all the tools in the "Help~ Feels Like a Mini 911" set are dishwasher safe. This makes cleaning up after cooking a breeze and ensures that the tools stay in good condition for long-lasting use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Robin R
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • sherry
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
avelissar
  • naekelsey