• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Just Book My First Show and Get $503?!

In summary, a "Closed First Show" is when a host has a successful first Pampered Chef party and decides to close their show at that party. This allows the host to earn all the rewards and benefits for that show, including free and discounted products, and possibly even booking credits for future parties. Even if the first show is not closed, the host can still earn rewards, but closing the show ensures they receive all the available benefits. To help a host close their first show, a Pampered Chef consultant can provide tips for inviting guests, promoting the party, and offering special incentives. There is typically a deadline for closing the first show, so communication and collaboration between the host and consultant is important to meet this deadline.
PurpleAngel
Gold Member
I just submitted my first show, $503....YEAH!!!!!:D

And...I got 5 bookings, 1 possible recruit...YEAH!!!!!!:D

I'm so excited....:D :D :D :D :D

wow, congrats to you. I got 6 shows done now (all catty but one) but never so many bookings. And Yay for the possible recruit. Keep us updated.

Congratulations, I just submitted my fourth show and it sounds like you are on your way there too. Awesome job on the bookings, I have been able to get about 1 a show. Hopefully at my show tomorrow I will get some more as well. Again, Awesome job!!!

Congratulations to all of you!!!!:)

Awesome start Jessie!

YAY Jessie!! :D

closed first show....yeahThat is great!! I think you should be proud of yourself!! I recruit lead and a good show! Keep it up:thumbup:

Way to go! That is a super start to your business!

Congrats, that is awesome!!!!!!

That's a great start:)

1. What is a "Closed First Show"?

A "Closed First Show" is when a host has a successful first Pampered Chef party and decides to close their show at that party. This means that they have met their minimum sales goal and have earned all the host rewards and benefits for that show.

2. How does a "Closed First Show" benefit the host?

Closing a first show allows the host to earn all the rewards and benefits for that show, including free and discounted products, and possibly even booking credits for future parties. It also helps the host reach their sales goals and potentially qualify for additional bonuses.

3. Can a host still earn rewards if their first show is not closed?

Yes, a host can still earn rewards for their first show even if it is not closed. However, closing the show ensures that the host receives all the available rewards and benefits.

4. How can I help my host close their first show?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to work closely with your host to help them achieve a closed first show. This can include providing them with tips for inviting guests, promoting the party, and offering special incentives or prizes to encourage guests to make purchases.

5. Are there any deadlines for closing a first show?

Yes, there is typically a deadline for a host to close their first show in order to receive all the rewards and benefits. It is important for the host and consultant to communicate and work together to meet this deadline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathylynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kathylynn
  • lsm72
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lsm72
  • riggs62