1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings First "real" kitchen show is booked!!

1. Kathylynn

Kathylynn Member

Got my first real kitchen show (ie not one in MY house lol) booked today for 19 July! YEAH!!! :D :D :D

Jun 29, 2005
  2. chefmama

chefmama Guest

Congrats

Congrats on your first "real" kitchen show! How exciting!! Good luck to you. Do you know what you are making for a recipe yet?
    :) :D :cool:

Jun 29, 2005
  3. bejams

bejams Member

Me Too!

I booked mine for July 5th .
    Yikes I am a bit nervous.

Jun 29, 2005
  4. Kathylynn

Kathylynn Member

I'm making the Garden Ranch Pizza, and then I am also going to make a simple chocolate ganache (served in my small oval stone baker) with some decoratively cut fruit. :) I'm allergic to wheat and I wanted to be able to eat something too ;)

Jun 29, 2005
  5. DebbieSM

DebbieSM Member

Good Luck!!

Good Luck to both of you on your 1st kitchen shows. Everybody gets nervous for their first few shows. I'm on my 9th show and I still get nervous. You will be fine.
    :) :) :)

Jun 29, 2005
  6. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

That's great! Try to relax and have FUN! Even if something goes wrong, laugh it off and make a joke out of it. I think the shows that are fun have the most bookings come out of them. Good luck!

Jun 29, 2005
  7. chefmama

chefmama Guest

Great!

The Garden Ranch Pizza is always a hit when I make it. There is never any left!

Don't let your nerves get to you. It really isn't that bad!

Have fun!!! :cool:

Jun 29, 2005
  8. MichelleRoth

MichelleRoth Member

Nerves

Congrats on booking your first "REAL" show!!!! YAHOO!! :p
    Don't worry about it! Relax and have fun! ;)
    My first show was at my house and I was so nervous I almost called everyone and told them not to show up! My husband gave me a swift kick in the butt, and told me to suck it up! :eek:
    Not only was the show fun, it was over $1400 by the time I was finished! Head office called to congratulate me on a GREAT first show!

Once the first one is over, the rest are easy as cake. (Or pie. I like cake better) :cool:

Good luck! I know you will be GREAT! Let your love for the GREAT products shine through!

Cheers!

Jun 29, 2005
  9. Kathylynn

Kathylynn Member

Thank you everyone! I am really more excited than nervous :D Plus my mom called earlier and said she's got enough sales to submit a catalog show ALREADY, and she's only had her catalogs for like, two days, so YEA! :D :D :D

Jun 29, 2005
  10. proudmama02

proudmama02 Member

Can someone give me the recipe to chocolate ganache. Thanks

Jun 29, 2005
  11. curious

Congrats on scheduling your first show! :)

I was wondering though did your recruiter not require you to have at least 4 shows scheduled before you signed up? I guess they could have all been catalog shows or at your house. Just curious to learn how other people do it.
    Thanks

Jun 29, 2005
  12. Kathylynn

Kathylynn Member

I did not have a recruiter. I decided I wanted to sell Pampered Chef and then they sent me the local director's phone number through the website.

Jun 30, 2005
  13. Kathylynn

Kathylynn Member

Chocolate Ganache (from Alton Brown, www.foodtv.com)

Bring 3 Tbs corn syrup and 6 oz heavy cream to a simmer in a sauce pan. Add 12 oz dark chocolate, chopped, and stir until smooth. Remove from heat and add 1/2 tsp vanilla extract. That's it! Super easy and wow delicious!

Jun 30, 2005
Have something to add?