• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check This Out! 5 Yr Old Chef, Julian Kruesser on the Today Show!

In summary, "Check This Out! 5 Yr Old Chef, Julian Kruesser on the Today Show!" is a segment featuring 5-year-old chef Julian Kruesser and his cooking skills. Julian was invited to appear on the show after his mother, a Pampered Chef consultant, submitted a video of him cooking. He cooks a variety of dishes including kid-friendly meals and healthy snacks, and the segment can inspire viewers to get their kids involved in cooking and learn new recipes and techniques. Pampered Chef products used in Julian's recipes can be purchased from his mother or on the Pampered Chef website.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
Wow! This kid is great in the kitchen. I love this clip because so often I am running into parents that are scared to death to let their kids help in kitchen. The poor kid needs a PC food chopper though, he seems to be having a bit of trouble with that one. lol. :D :thumbup: :thumbup:

Today Show Video Player

Adorable! My 6 year old son and 4 year old daughter help me out in the kitchen too! They are insisting I do that Kids Can Cook show.....they LOVE that PC products help them have even more tasks they can do!

The next video in the sequence is great too. It has a few quick tips about freezing foods. But that kid is a real kick in the pants! :D

What is "Check This Out! 5 Yr Old Chef, Julian Kruesser on the Today Show!"?

"Check This Out! 5 Yr Old Chef, Julian Kruesser on the Today Show!" is a segment on the Today Show featuring 5-year-old chef Julian Kruesser and his cooking skills.

How did Julian Kruesser get on the Today Show?

Julian's mother, who is a Pampered Chef consultant, submitted a video of him cooking to the Today Show's website. The producers were impressed and invited Julian to appear on the show.

What kind of recipes does Julian Kruesser cook on the show?

Julian cooks a variety of dishes, including kid-friendly meals like mini pizzas and healthy snacks like fruit smoothies. He also enjoys cooking with fresh ingredients and experimenting with different flavors.

What can I learn from watching Julian Kruesser on the Today Show?

Watching Julian on the Today Show can inspire you to get your kids involved in cooking and teach them valuable skills in the kitchen. You can also learn new recipes and cooking techniques from Julian's segments.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products from Julian Kruesser's segment on the Today Show?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products from Julian's mother, who is a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find the products used in Julian's recipes on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
bostonbelle
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies