• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dialogue for Those Potential Hosts/Recruits.

In summary, the conversation discusses tips for dealing with hesitant potential hosts and how to effectively reach out to them. The speaker shares their own dialogue when making calls, which involves mentioning the benefits of hosting a cooking show or learning more about the PC opportunity. They also ask for a response from the potential host and mention their contact information. The conversation ends with appreciation for the helpful dialogue.
sivlepa
I've noticed lots of threads on how to deal with wishy washy "potentials" and what to say etc. It's funny because the dialogue I use when I call is a really good combo of many of the ideas that have been mentioned here. I just thought I'd post it, as it may be of some help...

"Hi Nikki, this is ________with the PC. (optional Actually, I am beginning to feel like the Pampered Pest.) I am sure you are busy with other things, but I was wondering if you could take a minute and let me know either way if you are still interested in hosting a Cooking Show/information about the PC opportunity, then I'll know whether or not to continue following up with you.

(optionalI’m not sure if I’d mentioned it before, but for “ ______” to benefit, you’d have to have your show by __________.) I know you were really excited about the products/opportunity,_________, & I'd love to help you have a fun, rewarding show/understand more about it. We have really fantastic host and guest specials (for this month/coming up/ for “MAY”) !!

So, if you could please give me a call back and let me know either way, that would be a great help for me. I will be out this/tomorrow evening, as I have a Show, so if you could call and leave me a message, I'd appreciate it." As a reminder my number is _______. Thanks so much, ______!

~S~

Great Idea!!

:) Thanks!

Thank you! I hate getting on the phone to make those calls and this will give me some good words to use. I appreciate it.

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your dialogue with us. It's always helpful to hear different approaches and see what works for others. I especially like how you mention the benefits for the potential host or guest, as that can be a great incentive for them to respond. Keep up the great work and happy selling!

1. How can I become a host or recruit for Pampered Chef?

To become a host or recruit for Pampered Chef, you can reach out to a consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be happy to help you get started!

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party offers many benefits, such as earning free and discounted products, learning new cooking techniques, and spending time with friends and family. You also have the opportunity to become a host for future parties and earn even more rewards.

3. What does it mean to be a Pampered Chef recruit?

Becoming a Pampered Chef recruit means that you have joined our team as a consultant. As a recruit, you will have access to training, support, and the opportunity to earn income by sharing our products with others.

4. What are the requirements to become a Pampered Chef recruit?

To become a Pampered Chef recruit, you must be at least 18 years old, have a valid social security number, and reside in the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada. You must also have a passion for cooking and a desire to share our products with others.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party and also become a recruit?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to get a taste of what it's like to be a consultant. You can earn rewards as a host and also have the opportunity to join our team as a recruit and start earning income. Talk to your consultant for more information on how to do both.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Suzballard
  • texasteacher
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
texasteacher
  • vhadley