• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Desperately Seeking 2 Items - Can You Help?

In summary, the customer is very upset that they do not have the stones and she would like two. The experts have advised her to wait until there is a warehouse full of them before she buys them, and the Home Office is not going to want to put them on stop sell again once they finally release them.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
I have a customer who is SO upset that we don't have these!
Can anyone help? She would like 2 and they DO NOT have to be NIP!

TIA for any help!!

Im not sure when there coming in .But you might lose the sale . So keep her motivated that there COMING SOON. worst case she can go on ebay

Don't let her go to ebay. YOU can buy them on e-bay and give them to her (sell them to her) this way she does not discover that you can buy it on ebay and you have made a loyal customer because you went out of your way to help her.

ps dont tell her you got it from ebay and pray she doesnt need 10 more asap lol

They are going for almost $30 on ebay

She knows about E-bay but I told her that I would look around for her. I encouraged her NOT to go to E-bay though. I refused to support wheeling and dealing of that nature.
No worries....she is a customer for life and a potential recruit so I am solid with her!
But if you all would spread the word...I would love to help her!

TIA!

ebay...no guarantees...
erinyourpclady said:
She knows about E-bay but I told her that I would look around for her. I encouraged her NOT to go to E-bay though. I refused to support wheeling and dealing of that nature.
No worries....she is a customer for life and a potential recruit so I am solid with her!
But if you all would spread the word...I would love to help her!

TIA!

Before I became a consultant with PC my mother bought all stones on ebay, one arrived broken and she mailed the person additional money to have it replaced and the girl took the money and ran!!! Also shipping is outrageous on ebay!!!

I had some on back order that were just shipped today. (I placed the order just before the deadline) So my guess is it won't be too much longer.

I submitted the order I had mine on the last day and they were shipped yesterday!!!

DZmom said:
I submitted the order I had mine on the last day and they were shipped yesterday!!!

Me, too!

So now we need to give them a month or so to build up some inventory...

we were talking about these at cluster meeting last night and several consultants including our director are thinking about offering these for FREE to those who want them if they host a show, as an extra host gift.

There was even talk about offering the new Deep Baker as an extra half price item when they are available.

I'm maintaining a waiting list for both items - and I'm sure they are not going to be released from stop sell until there is a warehouse full of them.....they are going to be bombarded with orders once they are released. Home Office is not gonig to want to put them on stop sell again once they finally release them.

Hey guys thanks for the update! She called yesterday because she had received the holiday mini and she thought they might be available! Now I can let her know what has been going on!

melindag said:
we were talking about these at cluster meeting last night and several consultants including our director are thinking about offering these for FREE to those who want them if they host a show, as an extra host gift.

That's a great idea! I have some people that want them really badly, that may not host a show, but with an extra bump... :)

Related to Desperately Seeking 2 Items - Can You Help?

1. Where can I find the product I am looking for?

You can find all of our products on our website or by contacting one of our independent consultants.

2. How do I know if the product is in stock?

You can check the availability of a product on our website or by reaching out to one of our independent consultants.

3. Can I purchase the product directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase the product through our website or by contacting one of our independent consultants.

4. How long does it take to receive the product?

The delivery time for your product will vary depending on your location. You can check the estimated delivery time on our website or by contacting one of our independent consultants.

5. Can I return the product if I am not satisfied?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jhammer22
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • ChefCherry
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
caro365
  • BeaLorene