• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Looking for 2 Items - New Consultant

In summary, new consultants for Pampered Chef require two essential items: a starter kit and a personal website. The starter kit can be purchased from the company's website or through a consultant, while the personal website is provided to all consultants for marketing and sales purposes. Both items have associated costs, but these are usually included in the initial investment and can also be deducted from future earnings. There are various training resources available for new consultants, including online tutorials, webinars, and in-person training sessions, as well as support from their upline. The starter kit is typically shipped within 3-5 business days, and the personal website can be set up and customized within a few hours, allowing the consultant to start promoting and selling products immediately.
smbith
Gold Member
I have a customer that is looking for 2 of these. I don't know when we last sold them. I have only been a consultant for less than a year. Can anyone help me out?

I think Tupperware did

Maybe Tastefully Simple?

That's what I thought too!

Related to Help Needed: Looking for 2 Items - New Consultant

What items are needed for a new consultant?

The two most important items for a new consultant are a starter kit and a personal website. The starter kit includes essential products and materials for hosting parties and demonstrations, while the personal website allows the consultant to easily market and sell products online.

How can a new consultant obtain these items?

The starter kit can be purchased directly from Pampered Chef, either online or through a consultant. As for the personal website, it is provided to all consultants as part of their membership and can be set up through the company's website.

Is there a cost associated with these items?

Yes, there is a cost for both the starter kit and the personal website. However, these costs are typically included in the initial investment when becoming a consultant and can also be deducted from future earnings.

Are there any training resources available for new consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of training resources for new consultants, including online tutorials, webinars, and in-person training sessions. Consultants can also reach out to their upline for guidance and support.

How long does it take to receive the starter kit and set up the personal website?

The starter kit is typically shipped within 3-5 business days after purchase. As for the personal website, it can be set up and customized within a few hours, allowing the new consultant to start selling and promoting products right away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellieM's Kitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
csulier
  • kidzmom55