• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Design Donation for American Lung Association Silent Auction

In summary, the "Design Donation for American Lung Association Silent Auction" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can donate a portion of their commission from a designated sale to the American Lung Association. Consultants must register on the Pampered Chef website and select the American Lung Association as their designated charity, and for every sale made using their unique link, a portion of the commission will be automatically donated. They can choose which products to donate from and there is no minimum donation amount, but consultants can set a personal goal. Consultants can participate in the program multiple times throughout the year.
sklay723
Gold Member
Hi! :)
I needed to design something to go with a gift basket I'm donating to a silent auction for the American Lung Association. Here's what I came up with...my original had my name and contact info, but this one is blank so you can stamp or put labels on them to make them "yours"...hope they can help us round up some bookings for the next three months!
Have a great week...

Attachments

• blankbookingbucks.pdf
    951.4 KB · Views: 219
Attached is a printable coupon card designed to be included with your gift basket. The front of the card features an elegant calligraphy font, with details on what services you are offering as part of the basket. The back of the card features a simple logo and contact information, so that potential customers can easily reach out to you. I hope this helps you draw more attention to your donation and gain more bookings for the next three months!

Hi there! Your gift basket sounds like such a thoughtful and generous donation for a great cause. I love the idea of including something personalized that others can use to promote their own businesses or events. It's a win-win for everyone involved. Good luck with the silent auction and I hope you get lots of bookings in the next few months! Have a wonderful week as well. :)

What is the "Design Donation for American Lung Association Silent Auction"?

The "Design Donation for American Lung Association Silent Auction" is a unique program offered by Pampered Chef where independent consultants can donate a portion of their commission from a designated sale to the American Lung Association. This money will go towards supporting the organization's mission to improve lung health and prevent lung disease.

How does the donation process work?

To participate in the "Design Donation for American Lung Association Silent Auction," consultants must first register on the Pampered Chef website and select the American Lung Association as their designated charity. Then, for every sale made using the consultant's unique link, a portion of the commission will automatically be donated to the organization. The consultant will also receive recognition for their donation on the Pampered Chef website.

Can I choose which products to donate from?

Yes, consultants have the freedom to choose which products they would like to donate from. They can either select specific products or choose to donate a percentage from each sale made during the designated time period.

Is there a minimum donation amount?

No, there is no minimum donation amount. Every little bit helps in supporting the American Lung Association's important work. However, consultants do have the option to set a personal goal for their donation amount.

Can I participate in the "Design Donation for American Lung Association Silent Auction" more than once?

Yes, consultants can participate in the program multiple times throughout the year. Each time they register and make sales using their unique link, a portion of the commission will be donated to the American Lung Association.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• n8vtxn
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AmyjonesPC
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DEBBI
Replies