• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delivery Adjustments: Questions for HO on Sending Directly to Customers

In summary, to request for a delivery adjustment, you can contact the customer service team and provide the necessary information. There may be an additional cost for direct delivery to customers, which can be quoted by the customer service team. Direct delivery can be scheduled for a specific date but may incur additional costs and may not always be possible. You can track the delivery using the provided tracking number. Changes to the delivery address can be made if the order has not yet been shipped, but may not be possible if it has already been shipped.
rennea
Gold Member
I just opened up the boxes from a big show I did and one box is real bad. There are broken tiny shards of SA and stoneware all over. My question is: I always have shows delivered to me cause I like to sort everything for my hosts, when I do my adjustment should I have all adjustments sent directly to the customer?? Will HO do this for me since I put my address as the delivery address?

Thanks Guys.

You should be able to have adjustments sent directly to the customer.

You can send the adjustments wherever you want to. If they need to go to different places, do separate adjustments. They will probably need some of the broken pieces back, but you can put your address in as the pick up address. Start an adjustment and you'll see.

Did you take pictures of the box before you opened it? If you did, send them to HO so they can see if it was their fault or FedEx's fault that the products were in shards.

Thanks Ladies:)

1. How can I request for my order to be delivered directly to my customers?

To request for a delivery adjustment, you can contact our customer service team and provide them with the necessary information such as the customer's address and order details. They will process the request and make the necessary arrangements for direct delivery.

2. Is there an additional cost for direct delivery to customers?

Yes, there may be an additional cost for direct delivery to customers. This will depend on the specific order and delivery location. You can contact our customer service team for a quote on the additional cost.

3. Can I schedule a specific delivery date for direct delivery to my customers?

Yes, you can schedule a specific delivery date for direct delivery to your customers. However, please note that this may incur additional costs and may not always be possible due to delivery logistics and availability.

4. Can I track the direct delivery of my order to customers?

Yes, you will be able to track the direct delivery of your order to customers. Once the order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number which you can use to track the progress of the delivery.

5. Can I make changes to the delivery address for direct delivery?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you can contact our customer service team to make changes to the delivery address for direct delivery. However, if the order has already been shipped, it may not be possible to make changes to the delivery address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • reba515
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
GeorgiaPeach
  • sklay723