• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Warm Chocolate Mini Cakes Recipe | Easy and Creative Twist!

In summary, to make Warm Chocolate Mini Cakes, you will need a Pampered Chef mini fluted cake pan. Mix together the cake batter ingredients, pour into the pan, and bake according to recipe instructions. You can use any type of chocolate, but adjust the sugar if using a sweeter chocolate. Mini cakes can be made ahead of time and reheated before serving. The Pampered Chef pan does not require greasing. You can add in mix-ins and toppings for customization.
pcchris
Silver Member
Hi there cheffers!:D
Just wanted to tell you that yesterday, for our cluster meeting, I made the warm chocolate mini cakes. Well, made the first batch from scratch...they are yummy. Well, I got creative and tried something, and would like to share...if you use a chocolate fudge cake mix, use the oil, but only 2 eggs...make sure that you put the cinnamon, coffee and vanilla in...the cake mix I used called for 1 and 1/3 C. of water. I used 2/3 C. of coffee, and the rest was water. Filling/sauce is the same as in S/S '07 SB. But, it's TONS easier to use the cake mix, and honestly tastes no different. Just thought I would share...thanks for reading!! :)

Someone made these for my meeting and said there is no way in heck she would make these for a show..just tooooooo time consuming and wouldn't be cost effective enough for us. Very yummy recipe though.....very pretty tooo. I loved them.

I would only consider making them for a show if I used the cake mix version. They are yummy, but yes, time consuming...I actually drizzled the sauce over the top too, not underneath. MMMMM!!!!!

1. How do I make these Warm Chocolate Mini Cakes?

To make these delicious mini cakes, you will need our Pampered Chef mini fluted cake pan. Simply mix together the ingredients for the cake batter, pour into the pan, and bake according to the recipe instructions. Once they are done baking, let them cool for a few minutes before removing them from the pan and serving them warm.

2. Can I use a different type of chocolate for these cakes?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate that you prefer for these mini cakes. We recommend using high-quality chocolate for the best flavor, but you can also use chocolate chips or baking chocolate. Just make sure to adjust the amount of sugar in the recipe if using a sweeter chocolate.

3. Can I make these mini cakes ahead of time?

While these mini cakes are best served warm, you can make them ahead of time and reheat them in the oven or microwave before serving. Just make sure to store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days, or in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.

4. Do I need to grease the mini fluted cake pan?

No, our Pampered Chef mini fluted cake pan is non-stick and does not require greasing. However, if you are using a different type of pan, make sure to grease it well to prevent the cakes from sticking.

5. Can I add any other ingredients to these Warm Chocolate Mini Cakes?

Absolutely! You can customize these mini cakes by adding in your favorite mix-ins such as chopped nuts, chocolate chips, or dried fruit. You can also top them with a dollop of whipped cream, a drizzle of caramel or chocolate sauce, or a sprinkle of powdered sugar for an extra touch of sweetness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC