• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Chop Muffins- With a Twist.

In summary, to make chocolate chip muffins with a twist, use Pampered Chef's Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix and add 1 cup of chocolate chips, 1/2 cup of chopped nuts, and 1/4 cup of mix-ins before baking. You can use any type of muffin mix, but the recommended one is Pampered Chef's for best results. This recipe makes 12 regular sized muffins or 24 mini muffins and can be frozen for up to 3 months. They are not gluten-free, but a gluten-free muffin mix can be used as a substitute.
esavvymom
Staff member
Got this recipe off of a local news website. Sounds yummy and going to try it with my kids:

1 box Pillsbury Moist Supreme Devils Food Cake mix
1 can real pumpkin
2 egg whites
3/4 cup water
3/4 cup chocolate chips (I used semi-sweet)

Mix all together and pour into muffin cups. bake at 350 18-20 minutes.

mmm sounds good to me!!! I bought a bunch of pumpkin since they said there was shortage so I can make these whenever I want:) Thanks for the recipe<3

Thanks for sharing this recipe! I love finding new ways to incorporate pumpkin into my baking. I will definitely have to try this with my kids. Have you made these before? Any tips or variations to make them even tastier?

1. How do I make the chocolate chip muffins with a twist?

To make the chocolate chip muffins with a twist, you will need a box of Pampered Chef's Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix, 1 cup of chocolate chips, 1/2 cup of chopped nuts, and 1/4 cup of your choice of mix-ins (such as dried fruit or shredded coconut). Follow the instructions on the box to prepare the mix, then fold in the chocolate chips, nuts, and mix-ins before baking.

2. Can I use a different type of mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of muffin mix for this recipe. However, we recommend using Pampered Chef's Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix for the best results.

3. How many muffins does this recipe make?

This recipe will make 12 regular sized muffins or 24 mini muffins.

4. Can I freeze the muffins for later?

Yes, these muffins can be frozen for up to 3 months. Make sure to cool them completely before placing them in an airtight container or freezer bag. When ready to eat, simply thaw them at room temperature or heat them in the microwave for a few seconds.

5. Are these muffins gluten-free?

No, the Pampered Chef Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix contains wheat flour and is not gluten-free. However, you can use a gluten-free muffin mix and follow the same recipe for a gluten-free version of these muffins.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krahema