• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Trifle Recipes: Discover Our Favorite Dessert Ideas

Kaluah Trifle1 pkg (18.25 oz) brownie mix1/2 C kaluah1 C cold milk1/4 C instant coffee1/2 C whipped topping1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray Rectangular Baker with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Prepare brownies according to package directions for cake-like brownies. Bake as directed. Cool completely.2. Dissolve coffee granules in water in Classic Batter Bowl. Add milk, kaluah, and pudding mix; whisk until mixture is smooth and begins to thicken using Stainless Steel Whisk. Gently fold in whipped topping using Classic
carolcooks
Hello Everyone, I have been asked to bring a Trifle for dessert this evening and have never made one. What are your favorites? Any recipes would be great. Thanks in advance for any help!

Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle.....they will lick the bowl clean!

Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle

1 pkg (18.25 oz) brownie mix (plus ingredients to make cake-like brownies)
4 t instant coffee
1/4 C warm water
1 3/4 C cold milk
2 pkgs (3.4 oz each) white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
2 C thawed, frozen whipped topping
3 toffee bars (1.5 oz each), coarsely chopped
Additional whipped topping (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray Rectangular Baker with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Prepare brownies according to package directions for cake-like brownies. Bake as directed. Cool completely.

2. Dissolve coffee granules in water in Classic Batter Bowl. Add milk and pudding mix; whisk until mixture is smooth and begins to thicken using Stainless Steel Whisk. Gently fold in whipped topping using Classic Scraper.

3. Cut brownies into 1-inch cubes using Serrated Bread Knife. Chop toffee bars using Food Chopper. Layer 1/3 of the brownie cubes onto bottom of chilled Chillzanne® Bowl. Top with 1/3 of the pudding mixture; press lightly. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the chopped toffee. Repeat layers two more times. If desired, garnish with additional whipped topping using Easy Accent® Decorator.

Definitely the Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle!!!

Thanks so much! I will try the Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle!!

Yum - that looks good too!

Janet, yours looks wonderful - I'm going to have to try that. For the double chocolate mocha trifle, that's personally one of my favorites. The problem I had with taking it to shows, parties, etc., is that not everyone likes coffee. Of course, there will always be some people who don't like something, but it just seemed like I had a lot of people unwilling to try it because of the coffee. I think more people would like the peanut butter. Of course, then there are the allergies...

I made one for my family's christmas that everyone seemed to love! No recipe, just a simple "throw it together" kind of Strawberry shortcake trifle.

Anyway here is what I used (in order of layers)

Angel Food Cake
Sugar Free Strawberry Jam
Sliced Strawberries
Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding

I did this a few times and then topped it with sugar free whipped topping and some more strawberries. It was wonderful!

pamperedlinda said:
Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle.....they will lick the bowl clean!

Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle

1 pkg (18.25 oz) brownie mix (plus ingredients to make cake-like brownies)
4 t instant coffee
1/4 C warm water
1 3/4 C cold milk
2 pkgs (3.4 oz each) white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
2 C thawed, frozen whipped topping
3 toffee bars (1.5 oz each), coarsely chopped
Additional whipped topping (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray Rectangular Baker with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Prepare brownies according to package directions for cake-like brownies. Bake as directed. Cool completely.

2. Dissolve coffee granules in water in Classic Batter Bowl. Add milk and pudding mix; whisk until mixture is smooth and begins to thicken using Stainless Steel Whisk. Gently fold in whipped topping using Classic Scraper.

3. Cut brownies into 1-inch cubes using Serrated Bread Knife. Chop toffee bars using Food Chopper. Layer 1/3 of the brownie cubes onto bottom of chilled Chillzanne® Bowl. Top with 1/3 of the pudding mixture; press lightly. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the chopped toffee. Repeat layers two more times. If desired, garnish with additional whipped topping using Easy Accent® Decorator.

Wow this sounds to-die for! Yum.

Here's one I love but haven't made in ages... has kaluah in it. Yum!:thumbup:

Attachments

• ;-) CHOCOLATE LAYERED DESSERT.doc
    20 KB · Views: 375

What is a trifle?

A trifle is a popular layered dessert that typically includes cake, fruit, custard or pudding, and whipped cream.

Can I use any type of cake for a trifle?

Yes, you can use any type of cake for a trifle. Pound cake, sponge cake, or even brownies work well for this dessert.

Do I have to use fresh fruit for a trifle?

No, you can use fresh, frozen, or canned fruit for a trifle. Just make sure to drain any excess liquid before layering.

How far in advance can I make a trifle?

You can make a trifle up to 24 hours in advance, but it is best to assemble it no more than a few hours before serving to prevent the layers from becoming too soggy.

Can I make a trifle in advance and freeze it?

Yes, you can make a trifle in advance and freeze it. Just make sure to wrap it tightly and thaw in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Mitzyz
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies